Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Bye Harold!
  • IHN

Yep, it’s the wobbly-chinned wonder last day on the world’s greatest television spectacular

Ta-ra big man

*wipes away a tear*

theflatboy
    Free Member

again?

IHN

Yeah, but it’s for good this time. Probably.

richpips
    Free Member

I’ve not watched that in years.

samuri
    Free Member

wasn’t the doctors wife by far the tastiest woman on there for a while? She dressed up in a little maid’s outfit one time to get him excited when he came home from work. Dunno about him but it worked for me.

samuri
    Free Member

JESUS!

Did he re-marry?

yossarian
    Free Member

what happened to the twins? did i dream them? 🙂

RepacK
    Free Member

God hrs of my life lost watching that cr@p!

MrAgreeable

Hopefully he will now find more time to concentrate on his sideline as an actor in quality sci-fi films:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106450/

Drac

What is that show?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

He was in Prisoner: Cell Block H.

‘Right, Ladies; Smoke-O!’

IHN

Drac – have you been in a cave for the last twenty five years?

IHN

wasn’t the doctors wife by far the tastiest woman on there for a while?

Whilst Susan Kennedy was a good looking older woman, I believe that the tastiest Neighbours woman award can go to only one:

Hubba hubba

I’ve walked her dog. Alas, that’s not a euphemism.

convert

Whilst Natalie Umbruliuliuliulia is the only “keeper” from the cast, for a one night only showing Kimberly Davies takes some beating.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Hang on..is Carl (the doctor) talking to Bridget’s birth mum that she’s just found after her adopted Mum, Miranda, had been paying her off for years to keep her away even though Bridget thought she actually didn’t want to see her but now that she’s pregnant with Declan’s child, it’s all going swimmingly…

Do I know too much??

ourkidsam
    Free Member

I had to stop watching four years ago when I got a job. I still miss it

tomzo
    Free Member

Hang on..is Carl (the doctor) talking to Bridget’s birth mum that she’s just found after her adopted Mum, Miranda, had been paying her off for years to keep her away even though Bridget thought she actually didn’t want to see her but now that she’s pregnant with Declan’s child, it’s all going swimmingly…

Do I know too much??

Yes, but another neighbours addict here to….looks like susan when she had long hair…

epicyclo

Haven’t seen it in years, but that young Kylie girl is scrumptious – is she still in it?

Harold is probably returning to his position as police sergeant in Bellbird.

scraprider
    Free Member

oh ffs gat a grip you lot , get out on yer bikes .mrs scraprider was all bleary eyeed when i got home from work , wots up said i , harold blah blah , leaving blah blah blah , kin ell woman ge ta hold of yer self will ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Bye Harold!’ is closed to new replies.