Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • B&W ZEPPELIN iPOD HIFI SYSTEM any good
  • NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member

Anyone got one of these
    http://www.superfi.co.uk/index.cfm/page/moreinfo.cfm/Product_ID/3813/?utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=banner

Got seperates at the mo had for ages but a bit bulky. Dont wat to loose sound quality to much. Always had B&W speakers love them, happy with the brand just not sure how good technology is.

PiknMix
    Free Member

This thing is awesome, my sister has one and we use it a lot. We even had it as the music system for her 30th in a big hall and it more than coped. In a nutshell (imho)its really really good.

jwt
    Free Member

I would like one, but don’t really need one review HERE

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

I was round at a mates house the other day and he has one. I was very impressed.

CountZero

The reviews of the new Airplay version are all very positive. It’s been totally redesigned, with separate amps for each driver, from what I gather, and you can stream music from multiple sources to them. Only heard them demo’d in shops, but they do sound fantastic. Expensive, but you get a lot for the money, and they look cheap compared to B&O’s fugly effort which is an eye-watering £800! As usual, B&O = style over substance, just there to impress the dinner guests. I love B&W stuff, their speakers are exceptional, I used to sell both makes once upon a time.

ivixxiv
    Free Member

Its a great piece of kit, I swear by B&W gear have the mm-1 computer speakers and the P5 Headphones will get the new air play Zeppelin as shortly as well

onandon
    Free Member

My wife wanted one but I thought they would be a of a let down.
    Anyhow, I went listed to one in a John lewis and was totally blown away by the detail in the sound. they lack a little bass wight but then again they have enough to fill a 16×16 foot room with some ooooomph.

Impressive bit of kit ,the new one is supposed to be better but is quite a bit more expensive.

skidsareforkids
    Free Member

It is phenomenal! I bought one a couple of years ago and was shocked how much grunt it has… If it was not for home cinema, I would happily replace my separates system. My only gripe is the slightly daft remote control. Go for it! 😀

showerman
    Free Member

was in the market for one then saw this
    http://www.arcam.co.uk/news,arcam-announces-the-rcube-portable-music-system_64.htm
    now if you do not intend to move it and are happy with basic remote funtions then you are onto a winner. but with the arcam you can move it around link it upto a max of 7 other units for music around the house and a dongle is avilable so that it is a wireless conection if you have only an ipod for full control plus you can get kleer headphones as well so no wires again. comes down to what sounds best to you and what you want from it i pluged for the arcam

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘B&W ZEPPELIN iPOD HIFI SYSTEM any good’ is closed to new replies.