Buying STW a pint?

Home Forum Bike Forum Buying STW a pint?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Buying STW a pint?
  • jfeb

How do you "buy STW a pint" on the new forum if you have sold something through the Classifieds? I have had a hunt around but can’t find any way of doing it.

Premier Icon voodoo-rich
    Subscriber

Seconded- I’m a former subscriber, ordered the last issue through the site and got it with a subscriber discount- felt a bit cheeky, even more now after the recent troubles… 🙁

Happy to donate if somone unearths the link… maybe I’ll just re-subscribe…? decisions, decisions…

Premier Icon chakaping
    Subscriber

If nobody is answering this, perhaps they’ve given up booze for January?

I’d like to know too btw. Sold a few things recently and that other thread has made me realise I owe them a pint.

Premier Icon miketually
    Subscriber

There was a paypal address listed soon after the hacking which could be used for donations. Maybe have a search for that?

Premier Icon chakaping
    Subscriber

A button just appeared on the top of the classifieds forum view.

Looks like thay’ve fallen off the wagon.

Tom

There was a wagon? As spotted by chakaping, there’s now a tempting shiny button at the top of the classifieds. Mmmm shiny…

The address for PayPal donations is: @singletrackworld.com">office@singletrackworld.com
    Thanks

deepreddave

jfeb – Item arrived today and very happy 🙂 thanks for speedy, easy and well communicated transaction including your help re the size!

jfeb

Dave – Thanks for letting me know. I hope it fits! I have sold a couple of things over the last week so I owe STW Towers a little donation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Buying STW a pint?’ is closed to new replies.