Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Buying second stuff…
  • PrinceJohn

Is ebay now the only option now the classifieds are gone from here?

I looked at the new classified section & the newest post is from 5 days ago…

keithb

Keep scrolling down past the blue highlighted “boosted” ads and you should see some newer ads.

Pinkbike is supposedly good, though I’ve never used it.

PrinceJohn

Aaah- I just browsed the first few on latest ads, I didn’t realise there were boosted ads confusing the timeline. Will scroll further.

Pinkbike is(was?) full of 12 yr olds looking to swap an x-box for the latest full DH bike.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

If you use the search it might find what you’re after, the ‘problem’ is the new site displays paid for adverts at the top of the list, so what you’re seeing is 5 day old paid for stuff ahead of fresh free adverts.

I can see the appeal for ST, there was a story that back when there used to be a voluntary “press here to donate to the forum” button they only ever had 2 donations. So a whole page of paid for advertising is an improvement on that!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Pinkbike is(was?) full of 12 yr olds looking to swap an x-box for the latest full DH bike.

Only really a problem as a seller, and its easy enough to ignore.

zilog6128

Some egghead could write a browser extension that hides anything with a blue background surely? 😀

funkmasterp

Pink bike is pretty good. I’ve bought and sold on there a few times with zero issues.

jaylittle
    Free Member

Another fan of pink bike, much easier to host pictures too than it is on here and easy to navigate.

squirrelking
    Free Member

<p>Pinkbike is(was?) full of 12 yr olds looking to swap an x-box for the latest full DH bike.</p>

<p>Maybe 15 years ago, now not so much. </p>

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Pink bike has always been better than the classifieds on here.

Merak

^you wash your dirty mouth out.

scotroutes

<p>Pinkbike is(was?) full of 12 yr olds looking to swap an x-box for the latest full DH bike.</p>

Now they’re all 27 year olds looking to swap x-boxes?

funkmasterp

Now they’re all 27 year olds looking to swap x-boxes?

Xbox ones surely?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Buying second stuff…’ is closed to new replies.