Bugger.. that’s ruined the next few weeks.

• This topic has 46 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by  mrmo.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Bugger.. that’s ruined the next few weeks.
  • trail_rat

Will look them up when I get home

I’m in the UAE now till Sunday so just gonna keep on with savlon and clingfilm plus a twice daily scrub.

Been telling folk who have seen the photo after questioning my limp that it was an Angola flesh eating bug that’s been hibernating in my foot since I left working there last year.

Hook line sinker and copy of angling times.

Premier Icon iainc
    Subscriber

I’d have stayed at home and put my health before my work, but we are all different. Best wishes for a straightforward recovery without medical intervention.

trail_rat

Ordinarily your right Iain. And if this was work id have been right down the docs getting a sick note.

How ever this is cpd I’ve been trying to get on for 2 years to make a break in a different direction and get out a hole.

Premier Icon iainc
    Subscriber

I was trying to not be judgemental, rather just my own view. I genuinely do hope it’s on the mend and also hope the CPD delivers the longer term outcomes. Healing vibes !

Premier Icon househusband
    Subscriber

What @trail_rat hasn’t said here is that he was filling his baby’s hot water bottle; as I said to him on Facebook a few days ago… far better your foot than the fruit of your loins.

trail_rat

https://postimg.cc/0MQfBnKv

The body’s quite amazing really.

It’s weight bearing again with minimal pain

It’s fully skinned over and is shrinking although super sensitive to uv and knocks. Feels alot like sun burn now.

I’m still keeping it covered to keep it moist -stop it drying out -but I’m also airing it for a couple of hours a day.

Save a couple of ibuprofen early on its not really been sore enough to warrent pain killers.

mrmo

I had a similar outcome the first time i went to NZ, short walk in shorts….

I found that clingfilm helps. stops the rubbing and keeps everything clean.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.