Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Budget Smartphone Motorola G4
  • irc

Thinking of finally joining the smartphone world as my old Nokia C3 has seen better days.

Looking for a budget PAYG.

Anything else worth considering over a Motorola G4 at £140

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/5768244

PePPeR

I’d look on eBay for something like an LG G4 or a HTC M9 better phones with compassses and NFC chips I’m looking at replacing my lg g flex2 with another, they’re only £150 on evil bay for the 32gb version.

There’s some good phones on there which were double the price originally…

kimbers

G5 at tesco/John Lewis for 150 it’s got a slightly smaller screen, same as my excellent. G3 which is on it’s last legs after breaking my fall when? I crashed at wges dyfi

metalheart
    Free Member

Just picked up a G5 (sim free, unlocked) at carphone warehouse for £149 this lunchtime…

rone

Did like the G4. Didnt get on with the G5. Buggy and not much battery.

Lenovo P2 is great. Huge battery and good screen. Dual sim. £200 from 3.

matt_outandabout

Should have gone to JohnLewis for Moto’s – they are same price/price match, and offer second year warranty….

metalheart
    Free Member

e gone to JohnLewis for Moto’s – they are same price/price match, and offer second year warranty

1) no John Lewis in the Sneckie
    2) CpW give a two year warranty.

So, why do I want a 250 mile round trip to save chuff all? 😆

irc

Yeah G5 reviews look like worth going for it rather than G4.

cheshirecat
    Free Member

I have a G4, my son has a G5. I prefer the smaller form factor of the G5, and it has a removable battery. I have had to send the first G5 back for replacement after the camera failed. Both good for a cheap phone though.

eltonerino
    Free Member

I have a G4, I wish it was a bit smaller. I can’t reach the to left corner. Glad to hear the G5 is smaller.

stumpy01

I bought a Lenovo P2 a couple of weeks ago.

Very pleased with it so far, but a bit more money. As mentioned above, £200 from Three.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Budget Smartphone Motorola G4’ is closed to new replies.