Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Budget 650B Full Suspension Frame
  • zerogreg
    Free Member

Looking to build up a 650b full susser with parts i have and some new purchases.

Any recommended frames? budget of about £600 for the frame.

Cheers,

Greg

bungalistic
    Free Member

If you’re looking secondhand I have an orbea rallon (16.5″) frame and a vitus escarpe (17″) frame going.

zerogreg
    Free Member

Any details on the vitus?

bungalistic
    Free Member

photos for it are here: https://goo.gl/photos/kbS8ywJDmxdRuJo26

it’s a 17″ which they class as a medium, how tall are you?

there’s a headset already fitted

in reasonable condition, a few scrapes etc but everything is in good working order

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Over budget, but not by as much as most frames, Bird Aeris?

Other than that it’s 2nd hand, which with 650b being comparatively new will be harder to come by.

If budget is important then why not stick with 26″ and get a bargain.

zerogreg
    Free Member

Looked at the aeris but my the time I have added forks etc it takes it massively over budget, which is a shame as I really like my Bird Zero!

Bungalistic – how much you after for the vitus? Size sounds good I’m 5″11 but have stumpy legs! Email in profile if you prefer.

Greg

bungalistic
    Free Member

Sent you an email Greg

kevin1911

I have an ex-display Merida One-forty bike for sale over on the classifieds. If you were interested I would be happy to split it and sell you the frame (with any other bits from it you might need). Would be under £600.

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Zesty AM? Can do it with nice Marzocchi CR 350 forks for a bit more?

ajantom

Dmr Bolt – can be run either 26″ or 650b with different dropouts (though you can run 650bs in it with 2.2 tyres and just get away with the clearance!)
    Happens to be an ex-demo one on the Upgrade Bikes website for £450, which is a proper bargain.
    Great bikes. I took mine round Afan last week with 650b xc wheels on, and the
    BPW the following day with some bombproof 26ers on.

*edit* link would be good 😉 Bolt frame

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Budget 650B Full Suspension Frame’ is closed to new replies.