Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • b.traits. radio1. techno. now.
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

Love it. 9.30am here in Oz. Kids are out. BOOM! Techno time.

Love my Saturday mornings. Bacon sarny, coffee and getting the bike ready for a wee pre lunch blast. Raa!

flap_jack
    Free Member

B’s the best…thank god for the iplayer

munrobiker
    Free Member

B Traits is the most under appreciated Radio 1 DJ. She is entertaining, the music she plays is great and she actually knows her stuff. Shame she’s on at a fairly obscure time.

If you like techno you’ll probably enjoy the Techno Techno Techno Techno slot on Eats Everything’s Radio 1 residency show. That’s also top quality radio.

santacruzsi
    Free Member

She’s a great DJ ! Always listen to her shows and seen her a few times live. Last year I was on a weekend break in Berlin and she happened to be DJ’ing at a club there in town. Cheekily tweeted her asking for guest list and she put me on! Top girl.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

If you’re that way inclined, Rebekah’s essential mix is freakin brilliant. Listened to it a few times. I’ll try Nina Kraviz e-mix from yesterday when I’m done with Rebekah!

deviant
    Free Member

B Traits is great, long way up for her, she did it the old school way…not some semi celeb parachuted into a show.
    I remember her from when I worked in the Guildford Chertsey area and she was on Kane FM, she’s been consistently brilliant for about 10 years now!

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Thread revival…

Charlotte de Witte as one of the R1 residency dj’s…. Love her a little bit!

Freester

I miss b.traits. These well being mixes that replaced her are dirge.

I notice when they had the last schedule shifty to fit Danny Howard in he started off ‘being the best of the underground’. He lost that moniker rather quickly being anything but underground.

Pete T is still the don but I’m enjoying this year’s residencys. Charlotte De Witte, Munki and Danny Byrd especially.

Deadmau5 has a good radio show that you can catchup on Mixcloud as well as his label performers doing mixes – search ‘For Lack of a Better Radio’.

wonnyj
    Free Member

I like Moxie’s weekly show on SoundCloud.

Also Avalon Emerson’s mixes are impressive.

This is turning into a best female djs thread

trumpton
    Free Member

not sure why the beeb axed Btraits show. I thought she was consistantly brilliant.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘b.traits. radio1. techno. now.’ is closed to new replies.