BT!!!

Home Forum Chat Forum BT!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • BT!!!
  • Premier Icon Cougar
    Subscriber

Fu- damned if I can see how they can charge you for a visit when they’ve admitted it’s their fault. I’d be fighting that fairly vociferously.

Send Mr Warren Buckley CE of BT an email if you’re REALLY angry, for what little good it does it might make you feel better somewhat lol
    http://www.ceoemail.com/

Premier Icon breadcrumb
    Subscriber

I’ll try putting my old router back in, just be be sure.

The technician is self employed, talktalk send the work out to some other firm which then passes it on to him.

I just need to summon up the strength to ring talktalk again, I’ll be on first name terms with them soon!

Premier Icon breadcrumb
    Subscriber

Well I’ve just rang TalkTalk, the operator told me that it was correct I’d been charged £50 even though no fault was at my end. I raged a bit and asked her if it was fair and she said no, but that’s the way it is.
    I then raged a bit more said I’m leaving TalkTalk, got passed to a manager who credited my account to balance out the £50 charge.

Shame I was on the phone 37 minutes but then it saved me £50.

they’re all thieving nubs. I have often found that throwing an absolutely hissy fit but not giving them a legal reason to hang up (i.e. abuse) results in an apology, full refund no questions asked but please stay with us response haha.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘BT!!!’ is closed to new replies.