Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • BSA (Binners Service Announcement) – Drive Thru Greggs in Irlam
  • dooosuk
    Free Member

Drove past this today:
    http://salfordonline.com/7687-24-hour-petrol-station-plans-on-irlam-roundabout-set-for-green-light.html

It should be ready for Binners in the next few weeks.

footflaps

this should really be on the obesity forum thread…….

perchypanther
    Free Member

Wasn’t gonna be a cycle-thru or a jog-thru was it?

Harry_the_Spider

Off at a slight tangent.

They dug up the segregated bike lane in Prestwich to accommodate access for a drive through KFC 🙄

Too young to die, too fat to live.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I once had reason to ride through a drive through Mcdonalds (on way to a meeting, only practical stop for a coffee)

I was told, in no uncertain terms, to McOff.

Harry_the_Spider

Someone near us went through the drive thru on a horse and was told to McOff… so she took it inside. 😀

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-23403935

binners

Looks like I’ll be moving to Irlam then 😀

uponthedowns
    Free Member

Mate of mine tried to use a McD’s drive thru on his bike. Was told that they only serve drivers of vehicles with more than two wheels. I now have a burning desire to get a trike and give it a try.

bikebouy
    Free Member

McD’s won’t serve you from the Drive Through on a bike, it’s been in place for years.

We tried it once with a group of 12, only for a laugh though.

IHN

Back in the day, the McD’s in the Grand Central development in Stockport was Drive-Thru (sic) only from midnight. Consequently, around 2am, there was often a lively conga of revellers from the always classy Coco Savanna’s nightclub making their way through it 🙂

derek_starship
    Free Member

I went through a drive thru on my MTB and wasn’t challenged. Mind you, they’re so dense in Salford, they probably thought I was in a tall cabriolet!

Harry_the_Spider

Prestwich KFRC is Drive Thru only after midnight. People book taxis from the rank 100m up the road to use it.

freeagent
    Free Member

Drive through Greggs?
    What a time to be alive!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘BSA (Binners Service Announcement) – Drive Thru Greggs in Irlam’ is closed to new replies.