Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Bruni crash looks like CGI
  • Premier Icon howsyourdad1

Boing!

Premier Icon BearBack
    Free Member

Physics like a free BMX game on your phone.

Premier Icon jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Lucky man… a bit like riding a mechanical bull that’s hooked up to a death slide over an assortment of broken bottles, barbed wire, sharks, alligators and rattle snakes, only to land on a bean bag, with your conveniently placed pipe and slippers at the ready!

Premier Icon devash
    Free Member

All he needed was a wicker handlebar basket with an E.T. doll inside and it would have been the perfect recreation of the famous movie scene.

Premier Icon sharkattack
    Free Member

That could have been horrendous. Glad he’s still fit and in the race.

Premier Icon mrhoppy

So that secret button was actually for an ejector seat.

Premier Icon superstu
    Free Member

Man alive. Glad he’s ok

Premier Icon somafunk

All he needed was a wicker handlebar basket with an E.T. doll inside

Please someone do this,

Premier Icon matt_outandabout

Surely an entry into Friday Fails..

Premier Icon Rubber_Buccaneer

Surely an entry into Friday Fails..

It could have been so much worse I want to put it in Sunday saves

Premier Icon malv173

So glad he walked away from that. And Brook from his big off. Not been enjoying watching Roger learn to walk again.

Premier Icon colournoise

Please someone do this,

Bit crap due to the quality and angle of the available images, and the fact it’s late on Friday and I can’t be arsed to plug in in a mouse or graphics tablet so touchpad it is, but your wish…

Premier Icon greeny30
    Free Member

Looks like being clipped in saved him, if he ran flats he probably would’ve needed airlifting out of there, that looked freaky af.

Premier Icon argee

greeny30
    Free Member
    Looks like being clipped in saved him, if he ran flats he probably would’ve needed airlifting out of there, that looked freaky af.

Doubt it, i think his front wheel hitting that upslope at the end helped as it got the back end going down and front going up, if that hadn’t happened he’d have been OTB at speed, sometimes you get lucky, but he’s also got the skills to get to that point where luck helped.

Premier Icon endomick
    Free Member

Those mallets definitely played a part in saving his bacon, that’s why it looked so mental like he was glued to the bike.
    I’m looking forward to Cathro’s slo mo analysis.

Premier Icon Northwind

I love this sort of buggy ragdoll physics, but probably he should check his version of reality for updates and patches

Premier Icon robo89
    Free Member

He’s either a genius with balls of steel or just a passenger that got super lucky, either way he lives up to his Super Bruni name and has the best forearms in the business.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.