Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Brook Vs Golovkin – didn't see that one coming
  • pondo

In London in September – who wins that, then? Not sure Brook’ll have any more luck against GGG than Khan against Canelo, is it?

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

I’d say Brook would have less luck against GGG although its a good fight.. Kell wins on the Kudos stakes taking on GGG.

There were rumours of Eubank jr but I guess once Kell had a sniff it would have been a forgone conclusion. Two 0s and one has to go!

Pigface
    Free Member

GGG will murder him, GGG is a machine, a hard hitting middle weight, Brook isn’t

mooman
    Free Member

Eubank only used GGG to get publicity … he had no intention of going anywhere near the GGG wrecking ball.

Brook is insane … he under skilled and seriously undersized to face GGG.

Caher

GGG used to fight miners when a boy for money. Has been nicknamed the white Marvin Hacker and looks the business – could be a painful night for Kell.

leegee

Can’t understand this one, Brook has one good name on his record and has been fighting no hopers. to me he was going to continue avoiding decent fighters and make good money from easy fights.
    Now he’s moving up two weight classes to fight a monster, maybe he’s cashing out, the stabbing may have caused issues.

BoardinBob

When he loses his WW rep is still intact. He probably saw Khan lose to Canelo with no (more) damage to his reputation.

Unwinnable fight for Brook. GGG inside 3 rounds, but it’s a big pay day and doesn’t damage his rep at his normal weight

deepreddave
    Free Member

I give Brook more of a chance, he’s a slick boxer and has a decent punch. Big names seem to have been avoiding him so I suspect GGG was one of not many big fights of there for him. I’ll have a cheeky bet on him as he is better than Khan (and it seems Khan knew it).

BoardinBob

With the exception of porter, who couldn’t punch his way out a paper bag, Brook has fought NO ONE.

GGG has an iron jaw, cuts the ring off better than anyone I’ve seen and hits like an absolute mule.

Garry_Lager

Wow – great fight for Brook to take. Golovkin doesn’t exactly have a glittering cv either (although obv fighters have avoided him), Brook will be the best boxer he’s faced by a mile IMHO.
    Big strong welter, don’t think he’s ever been down – GGG is deservedly a strong favourite but it will be nothing like Khan v Canelo, Brook will fight well.

mooman
    Free Member

True – it won’t be anything like Canelo v Khan; because GGG is the real deal, and Canelo is/was mostly hype.

Eddie Hearn cashing in before Brook leaves.
    It has embarrassed the desperate publicity seeking Eubanks. Father & son are clowns. Wouldn’t be surprised if they struggle to find anybody to work with them now.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Brook Vs Golovkin – didn't see that one coming’ is closed to new replies.