• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Goz.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Broken
  • Goz
    Free Member

It’s rare that I fall off the bike……now i’ve gone and broken my ulna and radius at the elbow in my right arm……by falling off a loft ladder…

RealMan
    Free Member

Sorry to hear, I’ve been out of cast for two weeks now, from breaking my radius and ulna at my wrist on my right arm. It sucks big time. Although at least you got most of the summer! Hope it heals up alright.

Also I’ve got a limbo arm thingy, so you can keep a cast dry in the shower/bath. It comes up to mid upper arm, would that be high enough for you? Give me a shout if you want it.

Goz
    Free Member

Im not in a cast yet,im seeing the consultant tomorrow he may dicide to fit a cast….at the moment it looks like i’ll be off the bike for up to 6 weeks…

RealMan
    Free Member

I hate to give you the bad news now, but it’s probably better then getting your hopes up – it will probably be longer then 6 weeks. I’ve been out of cast for 2 weeks, still not back on the bike yet.

Goz
    Free Member

Ah i’ll see, one day at a time…..the rest will do me good.

rOcKeTdOg

Take a handlebar with you and get them to cast you around it 🙂

RealMan
    Free Member

I recommend

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/recently-watched-films-youve-really-liked

Plus all the series of House MD, Dexter, Futurama, and anything else that you like. Books too.

http://www.twohundredsitups.com

Also STW of course.

If you can run, or enjoy walking, and it doesn’t hurt, could try some of that too.

Goz
    Free Member

Will be walking for sure, i dont watch films, will just be spending to much time on here perfecting my left hand typing skills….will hopefully b back at work soon even if its light duties only..

Goz
    Free Member

Hey rd what shape bars? straights or risers or perhaps more of a niche bar would be best suited…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Broken’ is closed to new replies.