Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Broken Cannondale Slate
  • Ogg

Managed to break my Slate today – I’ve only had it 6 weeks, rear derailleur snapped off got swung round and clobbered the seat stay which basically collapsed under the impact.

gutted really 🙁

lotto
    Free Member

Ouch. If new to you may be worth approaching Cannondale to maybe knock some money off a replacement?

Ogg

Yeah I’m going to see local dealership tomorrow to see what they can do for me…

Ogg

Falling that it’ll be a what 650b gravel frame to buy to swap all the bits over to thread!

jaylittle
    Free Member

Cracked the frame on my cannondale trigger a few years ago. Cannondale were absolutely useless luckily Paul’s cycles where I purchased it from really helped me out. Hope you have a more positive outcome with cannondale than I did but failing that contact the shop you purchased it from. In my case Paul’s cycles buy extra frames to help customers with any problems such as mine.

cyclistm
    Free Member

Yikes, hope you get a resolution

qwerty
    Free Member

UK based OMX Pro team (LtoR: Martin, Danny, Frazer, Raphael, Anna) in the pits.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/24XZNkA]2018-03-09_08-28-32[/url] by martinddd, on Flickr

No dropper for Frazer.

mooman
    Free Member

Its a heart breaker for sure. But worth contacting Cannondale to talk options – maybe crash replacement.

In my recent experience with Cannondale they were superb. Fingers crossed you have similar joy with them.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Broken Cannondale Slate’ is closed to new replies.