Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Broken Britain? No smashed to tidgy pieces
  • binners

Cougar

I think its a sad state of affairs when the local rag feels the need to describe blow for blow a sad bitch fight between two kids,

I think its a sad state of affairs when the local rag feels the need to repeat the entire story three times over using the same words in slightly different orders, presumably in order to squeeze in as many photographs of the two “beauties” as possible whilst attempting to maintain the facade of it being a news article.

martinhutch

Have you ever been to Leigh?

Have you ever been on Safari?

The Ex Smacked ‘er?

Having a Pop Idle

Drac

35? Now that is an unusual name.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Having a Pop Idle

Glove Island

dissonance

35? Now that is an unusual name.

I guess they ran out of names after child 34.

johndoh
    Free Member

I think its a sad state of affairs when the local rag feels the need to repeat the entire story three times over using the same words in slightly different orders,

Our local paper does that on its website constantly it drives me mad:

[TITLE]
    This is the title of the story

[BULLET LIST]
    – This is
    – Title
    – Story

[BODY COPY]
    The story of the title is in the story because the title was the story. Of the title.

[ENDLESS ADVERTS]
    [POP-UPS]

globalti
    Free Member

It’s her sisters Camping and Mini-break I feel sorry for.

Quote of the day – have a virtual pint on me!

The worrying thing is that they are spreading their genes around the population.

Cougar

It’s spelt “jeans” in this case.

tomd
    Free Member

I don’t think these folk would be into spelt, more likely some sort of horrid white batch loaf.

Drac

[ENDLESS ADVERTS]
    [POP-UPS]

Fake news. Every STW member knows pop ups and endless adverts only appear on here.

PS We Value Your Privacy.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

presumably in order to squeeze in as many photographs of the two “beauties” as possible whilst attempting to maintain the facade of it being a news article.

In my head you’re doing a Johnny Vaughan impression for that sentence.

Cougar

🤣 Separated at birth… not.

martinhutch

Fake news. Every STW member knows pop ups and endless adverts only appear on here.

Especially for Safari users.

slowoldman

Have you ever been on Safari?

No, but someone has.

I think its a sad state of affairs when the local rag feels the need to repeat the entire story three times

This is normal when presenting a conference paper or writing a report
    1. Tell them what you are going to tell them.
    2. Tell them.
    3. Tell them what you have told them.

theboatman
    Free Member

I remember growing up on the mean streets of Ripley in Derbyshire during the 80’s that it was a rare treat to see the occasional bout of foxy street boxing during a night of underage drinking. We would gladly gather around and shout helpful guidance like ‘rip her top off!”. There were single mums too, and lads and lasses that liked to put it about abit.

As I have matured towards the direction of 50, my view on such events has changed vastly. As a parent I have tried to bring my kids up to understand such behaviour is not good, like most parents I think. I’m not really sure if society has declined quicker than I have got older.

nofx
    Free Member

There was a mother & daughter having an argument after leaving the local priors croft last summer. The daughter ended up knocking her mum out & leaving her in the road. Lovely lady 🤣

georgesdad

WTF is wrong with their photos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There isn’t that much makeup in Boots, Superdrug and RuPaul’s handbag combined 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Awesome.

funkmasterp

This is sickening. My kids, Firefox and Explorer, have been brought up to respect others and only apply makeup with a shotgun for weddings and the like.

Granny, 35, behind bars for stabbing woman with screwdriver

Scotland’s oldest lady takes a bad turn

binners

There was a mother & daughter having an argument after leaving the local priors croft last summer. The daughter ended up knocking her mum out & leaving her in the road. Lovely lady

A mate is the manager at a local hotel which hosts a lot of weddings. She was telling us that one recently ended in chaos as the bride and her new mother-in-law brought proceedings to a close by rolling around the dance floor, punching **** out of each other

jkomo

Broken Britain!
    Women doing
    What men have been doing for hundreds of years shocker.
    Screwing around, drinking and fighting. Big deal.
    The only shock is the pathetic rag that thinks it’s a story, along with personal details and pics.
    Nothing to see here.

binners

LEAVE IT SHARON! SHE’S NOT WORTH IT!

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

The Macc Lads once wrote a song about Knutsford girls…

https://www.flashlyrics.com/lyrics/the-macc-lads/knutsford-56

squirrelking
    Free Member

A lot of folk here proving that an education isn’t synonymous with not being a judgemental twunt, OP in particular.

The only broken part is where the story is being lapped up as a hilarious/outrageous insight into the lives of the untermensch. Your shit smells just the same and in 100 years time precious few of us will be remembered much less any shits given about us.

martinhutch

The irony of a post critical of people looking down on folk, the entire function of which is to allow the poster to feel better about themselves by looking down at us!

Dammit! now I’ve done it! 🙂

Steady now! you’re almost at the STW event horizon.

dazh

The bloody instagram generation. Never ceases to amaze me the photos people put out there of themselves. I mean, look at this one…

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/thug-who-deliberately-threw-girlfriend-16908298

DezB
    Free Member

That ahem News..? website is catering to a certain audience eh? Jeez.
    I’d rather visit the Mail’s web pages, least the photos aren’t so massive.

funkmasterp

Jesus! How many photos of Harry Owen do they need to show?

avdave2

To think that The Manchester Evening News was once the sister paper to The Manchester Guardian!

That is till The Guardian got all up it’s **** self and went down south so now like it’s **** dead to me and whatever and if I ever seeing the **** **** I’ll **** stab it and piss on it’s **** corpse said a spokesperson for the MEN

squirrelking
    Free Member

The irony of a post critical of people looking down on folk, the entire function of which is to allow the poster to feel better about themselves by looking down at us!

No, I’m just making a point, doesn’t make me feel better doing so. But keep playing the man if you think it makes your argument stronger, I couldn’t care less.

Toodles.

chakaping
    Free Member

This is sickening. My kids, Firefox and Explorer,

Genuine LOL at that.

I’d assumed Safari-Leigh was conceived during a day trip to Knowsley.

chakaping
    Free Member

Also, “broken Britain” is lazy BS.

Please don’t.

twonks

Personally I think it’s comments and ‘gasps of horror’ shown by the OP that makes Britain crap. Is there really a need to say we are a broken nation because two bints have a scrap?

Back in the day when I was out on the town 3 or 4 nights a week it was a regular occurrence for men to fight, women to fight and sometimes each other.

Am sure it happened 50 years previous and 50 years before that.

Broken nope, annoying with stupid and pathetic strap lines, click bait and mobile phones – most definitely.

Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)

The topic ‘Broken Britain? No smashed to tidgy pieces’ is closed to new replies.