Viewing 40 posts - 321 through 360 (of 421 total)
  • Broke up with my boyfriend……..
  • dantsw13

This thread has brightened my day!!

I’m feeling a bit sorry for myself, sitting in a hotel in Rio. I got caught in a rip current this morning and thought I was a goner! A mate who is a Triathlete helped me out. My wedding ring got ripped off and lost in the waves. My fabulous missus didn’t care about the ring when I told her, just concerned for me.

WG – the right person is out there. Enjoy Aus, enjoy the Yeti (Santa Cruz man myself), and life will sort itself out. Like me, it sounds like you have a job you enjoy, and that makes such a difference in life.

Chin up!!

andrewh
    Free Member

Just a thought, you’re somewhere very warm with a Yeti; I hope he’s either shaved or had a full-body wax, otherwise it’ll be heatstroke time!

Bloody nora, it’s hard enough doing it to a gorrila, I’d hate to have to do it to a Yeti!
    And no CFH, nothing that big and loud can ever be subtle, whatever colour you paint it.

bearnecessities

sitting in a hotel in Rio. I got caught in a rip current this morning and thought I was a goner! A mate who is a Triathlete helped me out

Another reminder I have a very boring life.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

motozulu – Member
    motozulu – Member
    Thanks Zulu…
    ..I’m just gonna sit in the corner and gently weep,
    Apologies Ron, actually that blouse matches your eyes…or errr… something….

Mate you should of seen who was wearing the top before we did a t shirt swop,

Sometimes my work rocks!!!

Without pictures this is worthless

Just had a scan through them and trust me when I say the ban hammer would be well and truly swung in my direction

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Two pages of laughs since I went to sleep you lot are very funny!

maxtorque

Due to the limited rear seat space, i did have to compromise somewhat on my choice of “Bond girl” for the trip:

!!

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Flat Eric!!!!!!

motozulu
    Free Member

Gutted Ron – was hoping to put a couple of deposits in the w*nk bank for later. 😀

andrewh
    Free Member

Surely that’s not a bog-roll holder Max? Although having seen Clarkson driving around with a toilet on the side of a 5 series nothing would surprise me.

CountZero

Is that a loo-roll holder attached to the rear window? 😯
    [edit] bugger, beaten to it by seconds! 🙁

Kryton57

maxtorque

It’s the laser designator for the missiles obviously…………..

What you can’t see is the coat hanger attached to Flat Erics hand, we used to make him “wave” to Austrian drivers, which we would “flash out the way and overtake (they have terrible lack of a sense of humour!)

Doing our bit for AngloAustrian relations! 😉

ronjeremy
    Free Member

motozulu – Member
    Gutted Ron – was hoping to put a couple of deposits in the w*nk bank for later.

I am not a sex object* for you to fantasise about** I do have feelings too***

Cheeky pic with tall ladies

*er actually yes I am
    ** er actually yes I am
    *** maybe not

zokes
    Free Member

Huge amount of chortlage 🙂

Hope you had a good ride WG, Claire’s looking forward to that night out when we return from the middle of nowhere

Right, better get the tent down before it starts raining again…

wurzelcube
    Free Member

This thread reminds me of my single days when out in a club… imagine this thread is a dance floor… there’s a couple of girls on the dancefloor and eventually one by one all the blokes in the club congregate arond the girls likes moths to a light 😆

Obviously I hope the OP is coming to terms with her new found freedom; let’s be honest though… if the OP was a bloke most if not all of us would be saying go out get drunk, have a good time and get back in the saddle and erm… get some action. Now at least in the OP’s case she is a girl and it is 100 times easier for a girl to go out and pull than it is for a guy. 🙄

CountZero

A little light DIY for those quiet evenings at home:
    https://www.lelo.com/news/meet-gsm-lelos-cleanest-greenest-vibe 😉

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

When I had Yeti, I once met a girl with a beautiful smile. She’s blonde, and quite fast too 🙂

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Nicole Cooke signed your yeti? That is cool! I hope its lacquered over.

martinxyz
    Free Member

wurzelcube – Member
    This thread reminds me of my single days when out in a club… imagine this thread is a dance floor… there’s a couple of girls on the dancefloor and eventually one by one all the blokes in the club congregate around the girls likes moths to a light

Been reading it from the start and over the last few pages I’ve realized that I’m getting drawn in to how all the people are replying in different ways. It’s amusing,entertaining,creepy (I’ll take that one from elsewhere on this thread) and intriguing to read how different folk are replying to WG. The reply’s are there to be read and although they’re written in plain english it’s fun to see straight through it all,look at the big picture and read it in another way. Also the way pics start randomly start appearing. It’s fun to watch.

Not sure if I’m explaining it very well but it kind of goes back to Wurzels comment above. ;O)

CountZero

buzz-lightyear – Member
    Nicole Cooke signed your yeti? That is cool! I hope its lacquered over.

I’ve still got my old Cannondale SuperVee 3000, signed by Missy Giove!
    Although she got into some rather bad habits a few years ago, sadly. 🙁

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Countzero! Lol!

Zokes, was a good ride thanks tho decided to smash my pedal into my leg, and slide down a rock on my arm! 😕
    Tell Claire I’m looking toward to the night out too, especially now I’m single! 😀

jodafett

Hey Wheelie, the following sentence will fast forward the “healing process” your going through.

He could have sold your bikes for his habit

See, told you. FTFY. Over him already eh! HTH 🙂

piemonster

SuperVee 3000, signed by Missy Giove

Ok, that’s pretty cool

piemonster

Also the way pics start randomly start appearing. It’s fun to watch.

You may of course be reading it wrong.

piemonster

OP, you’ll do fine. It sucks no doubt.

You’ll learn from it, grow from it, toughen up a wee bit and move on.

Like others have said, you’re in Oz with your Yeti. Which is good a reason as any to get on. Get out there and have some fun and be glad you got out of something as soon as you did. Just don’t waste your time lamenting over what could have been and get on with making something else ‘be’

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Jodafett, you’re right that did help! Glad they are here with me safe and sound!

Piemonster, you’re right too, and I’m planning on doing just that! No one gets me down for too long just don’t have it in me to be angry forever! Looking forward to moving on, just hope I don’t keep falling off my bike like today!!

motozulu
    Free Member

Well I’m just glad it’s all good. Been a very funny/good thread and with a seemingly happy ending.

Even dear Ernest seems to have calmed down 😉

Also, I have seen probably the best user name off the internet – ‘Adjustablewench’ – genius. Almost as good as my mates.

Jenny Tulwought. 🙄

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Not living up to my name this morning, too hungover

Not adjusting to anything other than horizontal at present :-/

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Just to prove the bikes are safe here they are (if I get this to work)

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Oh crap I’m so bad at that ha ha ha!

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

null

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Give up its obviously far to complicated for me! Anyway thank you everyone who has been part of this thread you have all made a massive difference to my mood in the past few days!

ronjeremy
    Free Member

I find photo bucket easier than Flickr as it actually gives you the img link

Cue someone coming along and fixing it for you…

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Thanks, or just go via the first pic that someone fixed for me!

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

you need to type as below for these to work – nb substitute SQUARE BRACKETS for my curved ones

(IMG)http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8123/8604835945_69a632a529.jpg(/IMG)

That was really hard. You need to go to the pic’s page on flikr. Hit share, choose HTML/BB code, and then cut the line between and including “http” and “.jpg”. Past that bit between (IMG) and (/IMG) using SQUARE brackets. If it doesn’t work, pick another bit between it’s http and .jpg – it seems to give two when you ask it for the HTML/BB code.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Argh bike photo fail, as the garden looks tidy, what are the masses going to pick fault with now?

tazzymtb

as the garden looks tidy

fnar mr jeremy *is in fits of school boy giggles*

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Morning Mr Taz,

Good to see you are still on form, I did amend my comment as I thought “as the ladies garden looks tidy” would of not actually been appropriate at this time on a Sunday*

*i know how religious you are

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Thanks gofasterstripes! 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 321 through 360 (of 421 total)

The topic ‘Broke up with my boyfriend……..’ is closed to new replies.