Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 421 total)
  • Broke up with my boyfriend……..
  • higthepig
    Free Member

Chin up and move on to better things. Big hug, (in a non-sexual as I’ve been married for too long for that!), plenty more fish in the sea, although I wouldn’t recommend casting your net on this forum, try and meet some real people!

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

allthepies
    Free Member

Your photo links have a few problems

a) The URL is missing a colon character e.g. http:// is correct but you’re posting http//
    b) When I manually correct the URL and add the colon then I get redirected to a Yahoo login page, perhaps your pics aren’t set to public share ?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    piemonster

Good lord, the photo suspense is killing me

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

No obviously I’m retarded at the photo thing!! You will all just have to believe I’m hot! Thanks for all the love tho everyone I mean that!
    Kudos100 I’ve read 50 shades of grey what exactly is in the cellar?? Ha ha mod lock down on the way!!!

motozulu
    Free Member

Wheeliegood = 50 something, bald, fat bloke who once owned an Apollo full sus, living in Bradford, who is dying to come out.

HTH

unklehomered
    Free Member

as above – “Oops! You don’t have permission to view this photo.”

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Oh flipping heck don’t think that worked either! Bah

allthepies
    Free Member

image by yetikat, on Flickr

allthepies
    Free Member

Select the “Share” link, then select Grab the HTML/BBCode, select BBCode and copy/paste the resultant code.

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Thanks for fixing that!! Tho do now feel as tho I have just w****d myself out a little, oh well can’t be any worse than the mess I have already got myself in!

spchantler
    Free Member

thread gone silent…oh no, its a real girl….err…don’t know what to say… 😳

kudos100
    Free Member

Kudos100 I’ve read 50 shades of grey what exactly is in the cellar?? Ha ha mod lock down on the way!!!

50 shades of grey? I taught that guy everything he knows.

I couldn’t possibly tell you what is in the cellar, that would ruin the surprise 😉

Pigface
    Free Member

have just w****d myself

😯

grum
    Free Member

Tho do now feel as tho I have just w****d myself out a little

Say what now?

Edit: too slow!

wwaswas

I’m still waiting for a picture of the Yeti.

*disappointed*

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Ha ha ha! Just what I was thinking! You were all doing so well, you are aware we aren’t that scary! Well ok some are but not me. I don’t want much out of life, just honesty and equal love, don’t think I’m being too fussy.

wolly
    Free Member

Gosh!

spchantler
    Free Member

thanks for that wheelie good, here’s a picture of me

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Wwaswas don’t have a pic of the yeti, it’s the anno black 575 from 09, the second love in my life after he dog.

And kudos100 don’t make promises you can’t live up too!! 😉

kudos100
    Free Member

And kudos100 don’t make promises you can’t live up too!!

It’s a good job you are in Oz, or you’d probably wind up in a whole lot of trouble……….

lunge

This is very odd. A good looking girl who rides bikes has posted a picture of herself on STW and you bunch have gone quiet? What the hell has happened to this place?????

Wheelie_good, I can offer no more advice on this bar that if I was going to split up with someone then Oz is the first place I would go to have some fun (not that kind…). So get out on your bike, drink some beer and enjoy yourself, your in the perfect place in the world to do so.

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Spchantler, apparently safari can’t open your file, these flipping computers always causing trouble!

PiknMix
    Free Member

I think you will be ok on the open market again, now let’s see the yeti and the cove 😉

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Why do you have a pizza hanging on your wall?

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Sorry to hear that. 🙁

What’s the surf like there? Crap here. 😉

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Thanks lunge, I intend to do just that, get myself sorted and enjoy the time I have left on my visa, see where life takes me next.

Kudos100, you are going to get me closed down! Your lucky your not in oz maybe you would be the one in trouble! 😀

mboy
    Free Member

I don’t want much out of life, just honesty and equal love, don’t think I’m being too fussy.

Can I be the first to say “sorry love, we’ve heard that one before!” 😉

My GF was the perfect GF pretty much when we started going out. Laid back, good job, sense of humour, sporty (and has got into MTBing), and doesn’t expect to be treated like a princess, just for me to be honest with her.

7 months on and I’ve reduced her to a shadow of her former self, she’s a nervous wreck!*

Much like the last one funnily enough… And the one before that! 😕

Ah well…

*This may not actually be true… She’s ace! She’s just currently laid up with a broken collarbone, and is a little more emotionally unstable at the moment as a result, but overall is managing quite well, and she can’t wait to get back on a bike.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

…and you probably wanted to know why things went pear shaped. Might be a physical thing. Post some naked photos (the more the merrier) to see if we can spot any obvious flaws. Obviously I’m no expert, but I’ll have a bloody good look.

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Haven’t actually tried surfing yet, was on the list of things to do with the ex! And not a pizza on the wall, is a plate at my mums house with a rooster on it.

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Mboy don’t take that girl for granted look after her! And tuckeruk, no naked photos will be posted sorry to disappoint you, tho that reminds me, must get ex to delete a few!

kudos100
    Free Member

Kudos100, you are going to get me closed down! Your lucky your not in oz maybe you would be the one in trouble!

If you come back to the uk, email me and we can find out who will be in trouble 😉 I can tell you now, it ain’t going to be me.

Now go back and play with the nice boys on here 😛

nicko74

So, what do we think are the outcomes here? 100+ posts, or thread locked down?

Great fun though, I’ve checked back 3 times already 😉

sweez
    Free Member

Girl enjoy Oz and forget the guys, I’ve just been dumped too. Having just returned from France (I snowboard a lot) I’m booking a flight straight back out there. Go surfing without him, have you seen the 6 packs on those surfer boys?

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Nice boys are not nice, they all turn out to be wrong-uns! Dirty fun seems the only way forward! By that I mean mud covered rides in sunny old England! 😉

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Sweez thanks, I intend to enjoy the rest of my time here, and I really do want to give surfing a go, if I bump into a six pack on the way I won’t complain! Hope your doing ok too. This thread has cheered me up no end! 😀

sweez
    Free Member

Well no sun here just snow, so stay enjoy your visa and there must be some riding there if you don’t fancy the surf

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

The riding is great, dry dusty trails, and made some good mates already out here, so good that they are putting up with me till I get something sorted for myself.

sweez
    Free Member

Bit fed up, but fun to read this too, and if my experience at surfing was anything to go by there is nothing but six packs…goes off to book surfing holiday after the winter season 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 421 total)

The topic ‘Broke up with my boyfriend……..’ is closed to new replies.