Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 421 total)
  • Broke up with my boyfriend……..
  • Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Feeling like crap, moved to Australia in October to be with him, leaving family, friends and my beautiful dog behind to be with him. Turns out he loves me but he isn’t in love with me! Whatever the F that means! I have done everything possible to make things work, even getting over a fairly serious drug habit of his, mental health issues and him being out of work. Just feel like a complete fool and like everything he has ever told me was a lie.

matt_outandabout

Sorry to hear that.

Mind, being STW, you will have a flood of offers before the evenings out…

logical
    Free Member

Mind, being STW, you will have a flood of offers before the evenings out…

With flowers too!

But I have no idea what that means as well. Are you able to come back to the UK?
    Crap news I know 🙁

edlong
    Free Member

Could be worse, you’re not trapped in a loveless relationship. Look on the bright side!

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Ha ha thanks! If anyone is interested I’m in Adelaide, just a tad over 50 kgs, 5ft 6, blonde ish and ride a yeti. If you are not a lying s**t then I may be interested!

edlong
    Free Member

If you are not a lying s**t then I may be interested!

Damn, that’s me out.

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Edlong, been there done that, that’s why it not happening again, last time I was stuck for ten years at least this time Im out after 5months!

flip
    Free Member

Look on the bright side!

You’re in Oz, have a ball 😉

Still a foot of snow in my garden..

nick1962
    Free Member

🙂

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Hmmm Aussie men are not all they are made out to be….. Tho there are plenty of English men here!

PiknMix
    Free Member

Big move for 5 months!

Better now than another 10 years down the line? Get out there ride some more and don’t move back here the weather is rotten!

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Ha ha! I don’t even know how to post a photo on here!

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

We had been friends for 7 years, didn’t seem like such a stupid idea at the time, and after he had been to visit me in England!

PiknMix
    Free Member

Live and learn hey? I got burnt getting with a friend too, lost a cracking mate out of it which hurts most.

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Yep, that’s what sucks the most, this man has been my best friend for the last 7 years, and that’s f****d now.

piemonster

“Ha ha thanks! If anyone is interested I’m in Adelaide, just a tad over 50 kgs, 5ft 6, blonde ish and ride a yeti. If you are not a lying s**t then I may be interested!”

That me out as well

I’m rich, in Adelaide, gorgeous and amazingly fit. Please email saucy photos. Honest….

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Well that does suck, but move on and make the most of now.

I can’t quite decide if this will be the most active thread of the day or the first to be locked….or maybe both….

wwaswas

Only advice I can give, and it may sound harsh, is to get him out of your life completely and as quickly as possible.

I hope it all works out for you.

cranberry
    Free Member

How do you feel about shamelessly handsome, utterly charming millionaires from Yorkshire who only lie a little bit ?*

*the Yorkshire part is, at least, true.

tpbiker
    Free Member

just a tad over 50 kgs, 5ft 6, blonde ish and ride a yeti.

Im in…..

Pigface
    Free Member

You are Zokes alter ego and I claim my £5

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Hmmmm millionaire you say?? And yep give it another 5 minuets till this gets shut down! Not sure if this will work but if your interested this is me!

piemonster

Nope can see

allthepies
    Free Member

blonde ish

collars and cuffs ?

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Oh that didn’t work! And no not zokes, tho he is a riding buddy of mine!

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Allthepies!! Don’t get my thread closed you cheeky thing I’m enjoying the random stranger love 😉

tymbian
    Free Member

Sorry to hear that. A new, exciting chapter of your life begins…if ever you come back, flowers, wine you name it
    Hell, I’ll even build you a shed for you bike.

piemonster

Hmm random stranger love……..

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Tymbian, such a sweet offer! Tho there are two bikes a cove sanchez too, oh and also a small white dog that just won’t stop licking!

tymbian
    Free Member

Wheelie good…you have to upload a picture to a hosting site like photobucket then copy the image code and paste the code on here. Hey presto, You photo for all to see.

piemonster

Random stranger love, hmmm

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Oi piemonster! Don’t you get me shut down either!! You know how sensitive the mods are!

tymbian
    Free Member

@WG..the shed will fit at least three bikes and will have a fluffy kennel annexe.. 😀

You’ll have to prove to m you’re not really called Martin, or Steve…ha ha.

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Tymbian, just tried that, not sure the iPad likes it! Will try again! Anyway, when do I get photos of you lot??

Moses

getting over a fairly serious drug habit of his, mental health issues and him being out of work.

Perhaps you’ll look back & think you’re best out of it.
    Aelaide’s nice, & a big city with enough space for you not to need your ex, give it a few more weeks & you’ll meet some mates for coffee & chat & even riding.

PS – I am young, handsome, rich & fit. Possibly a bit of a liar, but not a lying ****.

tpbiker
    Free Member

There should be more of this match making on here. Perhaps a seperate thread for all the lonely hearts.

I do however feel it may be slightly c0ck heavy, given the ratio of male to female posters on here.

Sandwich

I have no useful contribution to make (too old and settled for OP too, besides it would be hell cycling in a drier climate).

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

kudos100
    Free Member

What a bastard. Come and live with me. In my cellar.

tymbian
    Free Member

WG..when you’ve copied the image code come back onto STW,click reply, click URL and paste your code. Make sure you’ve only got the http bit once. Worth a try.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 421 total)

The topic ‘Broke up with my boyfriend……..’ is closed to new replies.