Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Broke into my car, left something behind
  • Premier Icon james-rennie

My car was broken into overnight, they’ve rifled through my CD’s but taken nothing.
    However, they have left behind santander debit card belonging to a Mrs Wilkinson.
    I’ve asked our street’s FB group if anyone knows her, and I’ve phoned the bank to cancel her card.
    Is there anything else I ought to do?

Premier Icon tpbiker
    Free Member

Maybe it was Mrs Wilkinson who broke into your car?

Premier Icon soobalias
    Free Member

New Bike!

Premier Icon james-rennie

If it was her wouldn’t she have taken my CDs??

Premier Icon scotroutes

Presumably hand it over to the investigating officer?

Premier Icon Onzadog
    Free Member

Investigating officer???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Premier Icon binners

Premier Icon johndoh
    Free Member

I want to know how shit your CDs are if they didn’t want any of them…

Premier Icon james-rennie

haha! New Bike, I like your thinking! I can explain to wife that I found the new bike in the footwell, alongside the bank card.

Premier Icon Rubber_Buccaneer

Broke into my car, left something behind

I read that title and expected far, far worse 💩

Premier Icon matt_outandabout

My car was broken into overnight, they’ve rifled through my CD’s but taken nothing.

Change your music taste. It is clearly poor.

Premier Icon tthew

I want to know how shit your CDs are if they didn’t want any of them…

When my missis car was broken into, (long time ago) the tape player was nicked, (see – long time!) but they ejected and left the Take That cassette that was in the slot at the time! Harsh.

Premier Icon scuttler

Whodafk would steal CDs?

Premier Icon twinw4ll
    Free Member

Yes, I’ve put all my CDs onto cassette tapes.

Premier Icon rickmeister

Hopefully the SIO will recognise the MO of the OCG. After the CID have done an ANPR and PNC check , maybe there is a CHIS lead with an AM leading to a bunch of scrotes than hang out at KFC.

Premier Icon matt_outandabout

Whodafk would steal CDs?

Who still uses CD’s?

Ftfy

Premier Icon derek_starship
    Free Member

Who doesn’t still use CDs?

FTFY.

CDs are awesome. Except those belonging to the OP.

Premier Icon soobalias
    Free Member

haha! New Bike, I like your thinking! I can explain to wife that I found the new bike in the footwell, alongside the bank card

well actually i was thinking, new bike to console yourself… but “guess what else i found in the car!” might work too

Premier Icon footflaps

I broke into some bods car the other day but his CD collection was so poor I ended up leaving him a debit card (I’d just taken off an old lady) so he could buy something better….

Premier Icon fossy

When my car was broken into, they left all the CD’s (when CD’s were a thing). Most were ‘copies’ of the original. They didn’t touch the ‘original’ Darius CD for some reason. 🙂

Premier Icon Sandwich

Some folk don’t know musical taste when they see it OP, except for @fossy! DARIUS I’m surprised the car wasn’t a burned out wreck when you returned.

Premier Icon fossy

I swear I don’t know how it got there…….

Premier Icon fasthaggis

I am Mr Wilkinson.
    My wife asked me to break in to a car and leave her credit card so that the owner could buy some new CDs.
    I was in such a hurry I forgot to leave a note.

Premier Icon Aidy
    Free Member

Is this a really convoluted way of hiding an affair?

Premier Icon cakeandcheese

My GF’s car was broken into into some years ago and all they took were some Tunnocks tea cakes.

Thus confirming that scrotes have taste, and your music is bad.

Premier Icon ji
    Free Member

I bought a second hand car some time ago with a CD changer. Turns out it had a couple of really crap CDs in it (can’t really remember now). And they weren’t even originals.

Karma was astisfied when I sold it though, as I left all 6 slots with my metal/rock awesome CDs in!

Premier Icon ayjaydoubleyou
    Free Member

Reckon your thief is under 35 or so, as I can’t say I’ve had any use for CDs. Appreciate this does not narrow things down much.

Premier Icon timbog160

30 odd years ago my mate had 2000 ‘LP’s nicked. The only ones they left behind (in the middle of the room) were the Status Quo ones! 😀

Premier Icon CheesybeanZ

Louise Wilkinson by any chance

Premier Icon rhinofive

tthew

When my missis car was broken into, (long time ago) the tape player was nicked, (see – long time!) but they ejected and left the Take That cassette that was in the slot at the time! Harsh.

rust bucket Datsun stolen many a year ago with the Cramps cassette from the stereo left on the kerb.

I say stolen, it might have just crumbled into dust and blown away overnight

Premier Icon IdleJon

30 odd years ago my mate had 2000 ‘LP’s nicked. The only ones they left behind (in the middle of the room) were the Status Quo ones! 😀

30 years ago a friend rang me to ask if I wanted to see Status Quo in Wembley. Puzzled, I replied that I was pretty indifferent to SQ, to say the least. She replied that she wanted to go and see Rod Stewart, and Quo and Joe Cocker were supporting him. “Rod Stewart and Joe Cocker”, I replied, “why didn’t you say so? Get me a ticket”. They were brilliant, Quo weren’t, and, for the STW questioners, Mr Cocker was not dead.

Premier Icon funkmasterp

Come on OP fess up and list the titles of your CD’s so we can all laugh.

Premier Icon poolman
    Free Member

My mate was burgled ages ago, she still dines out on the story that she was upset, not by the invasion of privacy, but that her stuff was so bad they didn’t steal anything.

Someone once broke in my car and left the then tapes, clearly not tears for fears fans,

Premier Icon cynic-al

Don’t they usually steal everything except the Foo Fighters’ CD “Nothing Left to Lose”?

Premier Icon theotherjonv

Is this like that kids memory game I went to market and I bought…. except the grown up extra marital affair edition.

Someone broke into my car and left behind a bank card in the name of Mrs Wilkinson

Someone broke into my car and left behind a blond hair on the headrest, and a bank card in the name of Mrs Wilkinson

Someone broke into my car and left behind a g-string in the rear footwell, a blond hair on the headrest, and a bank card in the name of Mrs Wilkinson

etc.

Premier Icon joat

Someone broke into my wife’s car and nicked her credit cards, I didn’t report it – figured it was cheaper that way.
    (credit: some long forgotten comedian)

Premier Icon prettygreenparrot

Post the bank card through the letterbox of your local branch?

Premier Icon CountZero

I used to think built-in car audio systems were rubbish, and mostly they were, but the system in my Ford sounds more than good enough to me, and I no longer have to bother with taking the fascia off the stereo and carry it around with me, and hide cables that might have some scrote thinking I’ve left an iPod or something in the car.
    The only reason I’ve got a Lightning cable in the car is if I’m using TomTom on my phone, otherwise it’s completely wireless.
    I never did carry CD’s around, I had a minidisc multichanger in the boot, until I got an iPod.

Premier Icon jamj1974

A colleague had her car broken into and some scumbag didn’t take anything but left something behind. Filthy bastard ejaculated on a jacket she had left in there.

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.