Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Broadband/Phone bundles experiences please .
  • oldfart

As Talk Talk seem incapable of resolving our ongoing Internet connection issues i am looking elsewhere .Who else is the best of a bad bunch ?Just tried to call Plus Nets 24/7 call centre to be greeted by a message saying that due to 3rd party problems they are trying to sort out Broadband problems .Hardly reassuring is it ? Then when i did get through to their 24/7 call centre i got the message that they were now closed until tomorrow ! Remember thats 24/7 !So what next ?Who else to avoid like the plague ?

Cougar

Go to http://www.samknows.com, look what LLU providers are in your area. Decide from there.

Radioman

Virgin left us cut of without Internet an telephone for 3months over Christmas and new year…not good! we lost the number we had for more than ten years. Their service was very bad. Most friends use BT . I think that’s safest.

oldfart

Talk Talk are sending an engineer friday f.o.c. , any tips from day shift people ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Broadband/Phone bundles experiences please .’ is closed to new replies.