Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • British Cycling Discount
  • andywoodall
    Free Member

Whoops, entered my July discount code into CRC, decided to leave it until morning and just gone to order and now code shows as having been used (but order total now not discounted).

Have emailed BC (I’ve done this before, I’m an idiot) but want to get the order away today, anyone have a July code they aren’t planning to use that they don’t mind sharing?

spacemonkey

Call them.

028 9335 2976

daern
    Free Member

Yup, did exactly this. You should only enter the code into your browser when you’re ready to checkout. In my case, I realised I’d forgotten something, added it to the basket, but the code was already dead :-/

I emailed BC and had a new code in 30 mins. Alternatively, if you’re in a hurry, you can order without the discount and email CRC with a screenshot of your BC membership page and they’ll apply the discount retrospectively.

JEngledow
    Free Member

I did similar, but called CRC who advised I complete the order and they then refunded the discount straight away (I think needed to send a screenshot of my BC dashboard as proof).

munkster
    Free Member

Alternatively, if you’re in a hurry, you can order without the discount and email CRC with a screenshot of your BC membership page and they’ll apply the discount retrospectively.

Yup I’ve done that before. Didn’t quite believe it til it happened, but it happened!

Edit: obv far preferable to just enter the code when you actually want to use it 😉

chakaping
    Free Member

+1 give them a bell, they’ll sort you out there and then.

I’m almost on first name terms with them now.

z1ppy

yep, only enter the code ‘just’ before you order, though CRC where happy to discount mine when it expired (without used),m just extra hassle having to ring them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘British Cycling Discount’ is closed to new replies.