Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • British Cycling Announces Team For 2021 MTB World Championships
  • identitizombie

The UCI Mountain Bike World Championships will take place next week in Val di Sole, Italy. Today, British Cycling have announced the team. Here’s who …

By identitizombie

Get the full story on our front page at:

British Cycling Announces Team For 2021 MTB World Championships

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

tomhoward

If only we had an XC elite male with half a chance…

DickBarton

That is looking like a strong field, but any reason why there is no Elite Men XC riders?

I’ve obviously completely missed the ebike racing thing – didn’t realise that was a thing, but that should also be a good race (the mince joke I’ve got as I’ve no awareness of this is to ask if they see who can drain their battery the fastest).

snotrag

Laurie Greenland could do it, based on performance yesterday. He looked calm, motivated, in control and FAST.

moonsaballoon

Laurie Greenland has a good record there as well but the french guys seem to be on a different level at the moment. Few of those elite men missed Maribor with injuries so maybe a few changes yet .

mick_r

Some really strong riders in the U23 and Juniors – hope they have a great experience.

wcolt
    Free Member

I heard the weather in Spain’s pretty good right now for a 3 week getaway…

No Fraser it seems.

twistedpencil

Go Josie!

wipperman95
    Free Member

No Elite mens XCO representative? Obviously Pidcock is at la vuelta – but apart from him the cupboard is bare.

endomick
    Free Member

Little Phoebe all on her own in the brits junior women camp, doesn’t bode well for the future of uk women’s dh.

BigChris

Matt Walker is the UK National Champ. Danny was last year.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘British Cycling Announces Team For 2021 MTB World Championships’ is closed to new replies.