Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • British Army Surplus
  • Edric64
    Free Member

Having followed a link for cheap Goretex and ordered some by chance I found they sell wholesale as well in bulk. May be worth a group purchase for some items ?

http://www.fieldtextiles.co.uk/

somouk
    Free Member

Field textiles are one of the few direct contractors that the MOD sell too. Good to deal with as well.

mega
    Free Member

Edric64
    Free Member

And the plank in the suit means what ?

shermer75
    Free Member

What?

chewkw
    Free Member

I like the mosquito net.

smurfly13
    Free Member

I have collect numerous items from their warehouse as live in Essex, fantastic quality kit and bargain prices

pitchpro2011
    Free Member

I bought waterproof goretex trousers for 15quid they are awesome.

BoardinBob

And the plank in the suit means what ?

Tim: We were wondering if a military man like you, a soldier, er, could you give a man a lethal blow?
    Gareth: If I was forced to, I could. If it was absolutely necessary, if he was attacking me.
    Tim: What if he was coming, really hard?
    Gareth: Yeah, if my life was in danger, yeah.
    Dawn: And do you always imagine doing it face to face with a bloke, or could you take a man from behind?
    Gareth: Either ways easy.
    Dawn: So you could take a man from behind?
    Gareth: Yeah.
    Dawn: Lovely

Edric64
    Free Member

Oh hes an actor !didnt get the connection ,sorry

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

purchased from them a few times sleeping bags and a few bashers great company

konabunny
    Free Member

Field textiles are one of the few direct contractors that the MOD sell too. Good to deal with as well.

Surely the stuff isn’t actually surplus any more? Like, the mod isn’t going out and ordering 100,000 pairs of underpants, green any more like in WW2…?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Surely the stuff isn’t actually surplus any more? Like, the mod isn’t going out and ordering 100,000 pairs of underpants, green any more like in WW2…?

I’ve had a lot of stuff 2nd hand, persumably they take new everything when they go away?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘British Army Surplus’ is closed to new replies.