Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Britain First vigilantes “guarding” our coast from immigrants landing….
  • Poopscoop

Words fail me.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I can think of a lot of things I’d like to say about long walks on cliftops or its worrying how slippery that chalk is this time of year.

But Im a nice person so will just put some money in the next RNLI tin instead.

MoreCashThanDash

Good to see the headline describe them as what they are.

FuzzyWuzzy

Can’t say I’ve seen this in the news but what exactly are they planning to do if a boat load of people does show up?

How much coast-guarding can you do when Wetherspoons is closed?

outofbreath
    Free Member

Can’t say I’ve seen this in the news but what exactly are they planning to do if a boat load of people does show up?

The only thing they can do is give them a lift to the authorities who will start them on the process for claiming asylum. So they are trying to become part of the chain of people helping immigrants into the Uk. Bless ’em.

bikebouy
    Free Member

The headline says it all.

zippykona

Really it’s all about dressing up and badges.

Join the **** salvation army you pricks.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Good to see the headline describe them as what they are.

Yep, it’s remarkable how un-extremist The Metro can be given it’s basically Daily Fail lite.

Poopscoop

I suspect that they would genuinely try and turn them around, back out to sea. No doubt after giving a few of them a good beating if they would, first.😟

I wonder if this had happened already or the refugees suspect it might as they generally puncture the dingys once assure.

gobuchul
    Free Member

Why give them the publicity?

The chances of them finding a boat is extremely small. I bet it’s a completely staged picture and they were back to the flat roofed pub after it was taken.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

My first guess at what B.F.D stands for got pulled for swear filter avoidance, so here is another go or two

Blatant flipping Divs

Badge For Dunces

Bellends Failing Daily

Drac

Ah! Guess who has formed a new right-wing party?

kimbers

what is it about brain-dead clowns wanting to dress up in uniform & ‘protect the nation’?

I suspect that they would genuinely try and turn them around, back out to sea. No doubt after giving a few of them a good beating if they would, first.😟

I think the racists imagine that is what they’d like to do, before being confronted by reality.

I’m guessing migrants encounter far worse groups on their travels. By the time they get this far they probably know how to get round a few British yobs.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

This is the saddest thing for me about the current debacle. They’ve given these pricks breathing room with ‘legitimate concerns’. I grew up in apartheid South Africa, so I’ve seen this playbook before. It just leads to tragedy.

thepurist

I suspect that they would genuinely try and turn them around, back out to sea. No doubt after giving a few of them a good beating if they would, first.

Anyone hoping the happen across a bunch of SBS types who are on exercise, coming ashore in little rubber boats in the middle of the night.  That’d end well.

maccruiskeen

I’m guessing migrants encounter far worse groups on their travels.

well… France basically.

edhornby

Good news is that they won’t catch any because there are virtually no migrants crossing the channel in small boats (they are all stowing in lorries) and even if/when they do it’s during night when the idiots are in bed, and the likelihood of them being on the right beach at the right time is so small they are just wasting their own time.

I like the fact that a newspaper has used the word racist to describe racist people.

martymac

@ thepurist, well, one can only hope eh 😂😂

bikebouy
    Free Member

Well, the picture on the cover only shows 2 racists..

So two racists are the UK Border Patrol now?

Innnnteresting 🤪🤷‍♂️

singletrackmind

Not entirely true Ed.
    Where I live we have had small boats and people smuggling
    2 weeks ago I had to re direct a small boat crewed by foreign looking gentleman who had no clue they were about to run out of sea.
    Hayling has a sandbar that’s near enough 1 mile out to sea, and an inlet runs parallel
    They were trying to sail up the inlet, fine at high water, it goes bone dry at low water
    Last seen heading toward Chichester
    When we get illegals there is furious police, coastguard and UK border force action, when for the rest of the time you would think that the police had been disbanded

nickc

I like the fact that a newspaper has used the word racist to describe racist people.

Yes, It’s about the only good thing that’s come out of the whole sorry shambles really.

Cougar

This was Mark Francois … dressed as a Police Officer

Isn’t impersonating a police officer illegal?

dannyh
    Free Member

He’s only in the Territorial Police, though.

He doesn’t like to talk about it.

franksinatra

perhaps, but Essex police have already admitted that they gave him the wrong vest so it is their fault.

franksinatra

If you think the coast watch story is depressing, have a look at the comments section on the Daily Wail site. I looked at it out of curiosity, a bit like how you look at a car crash on the motorway. It is equally galling.

Marin
    Free Member

Idiots blaming others for their sad lives.

kilo

A STAB vest is quite appropriate for Francois

bikebouy
    Free Member

Last seen heading toward Chichester
    When we get illegals there is furious police, coastguard and UK border force action,

You sure ?

I’m a member of Hayling Rescue and the last murmur we heard about was a Dutch vessel without papers and broken prop.

Hope you aren’t just scaremongering…

taxi25
    Free Member

I bet it’s a completely staged picture and they were back to the flat roofed pub after it was taken.

100% its job done for them. A bit of publicity and back for refreshments

Pook

Wait ’til it turns a bit chillier. They’ll not get out then.

outofbreath
    Free Member

I’m a member of Hayling Rescue

I thought HR was a one man outfit. So You’re Frank Dunster? Or you’re a member of the supporters FB page?

and the last murmur we heard about was a Dutch vessel without papers and broken prop.

I’m local too and I hear almost nothing of that kind. There was one trafficker arrested in Chi Marina with a dozen on board a few years back but that’s all I recall. I suspect almost nobody gets smuggled in by small boat in our stretch of coast. …and if you were a gang of blokes escaping from France in a single use small boat in water near Hayling Island I doubt you’d have any trouble at all dragging it near enough to the beach to get in. You certainly wouldn’t bother to go into Chi Harbour entrance and you certainly would worry about going on the putty.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Essex police have already admitted that they gave him the wrong vest so it is their fault.

Clearly. That one’s a good 6-7” away from being able to zip up round the indignant talking sausage.

benp1

Hopefully they didn’t cycle there, otherwise the headline would say ‘cyclists hunt migrants’

FB-ATB

Good job they weren’t at Dover this week, the attempt to swim the channel 4 times could have ended badly.

gobuchul
    Free Member

I thought HR was a one man outfit. So You’re Frank Dunster? Or you’re a member of the supporters FB page?

Just had a look at his website.

What an interesting bloke! Although I find it very strange that he appears to operate without any crew? That doesn’t seem safe or sensible?

“We’ve got about a dozen activists. We’re getting equipment, camping chairs and binoculars and the like.
    “Ideally, we’d be out there 24/7. It’s going to depend on the man power.

Christ, they sound like a racist version of the detectorists.

I wonder if there’ll be a gazebo?

BillOddie

I find it strangely comforting that whilst in the US they have the genuinely scary Arizona Border Recon with AR15s, we have a bunch of jokers normally found in ‘Spoons with camping chairs.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Britain First vigilantes “guarding” our coast from immigrants landing….’ is closed to new replies.