Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Bristol trails – pub meeting, ride and dig days
  • MrAgreeable

I’m slightly questioning the wisdom of this in light of recent moan-fest threads on here, but this coming Monday evening (28 February) we’re having a meeting at the Scotchman and his Pack pub to talk about the trails, the maintenance work we’re doing on them, and more.

If you have any suggestions, want to discuss the new trails with a member of the design team, or want to get involved with a bit of maintenance, please try and come along.

http://www.bristoltrailsgroup.com/events/162-2011trailsmeeting

There’s also our first dig day of 2011 coming up on Saturday 5 March in 50 Acre Wood – sign up on the website to get a reminder nearer the time.

Finally, it’s been suggested that we have a send-off ride for the old trail in Ashton Court. I like this idea a lot – it’ll either be a great reminder of how good they were after all our hard work, or a superb advert for the new trails. Probably a bit of both! Date is Saturday 26 March, again you can sign up to the website, our Facebook group or Twitter to get more details nearer the time.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Great stuff. 🙂

MrAgreeable

Swedish for “bump” doncha know…

lady_luck
    Free Member

am I allowed to make some comment about needing something to hinder your farts?!

Oh and in case anyone was thinking of coming tonight, the pub does food and there is rumour of cake making an appearance too 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bristol trails – pub meeting, ride and dig days’ is closed to new replies.