Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Bristol Oktoberfest pics
  • dropoff

Just a few, went along today to test out our new flash triggers.

Bristol Oktoberfest by MnDPhotography, on Flickr

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

ooh, 3rd one is me! great pic!!

dropoff

Cheers hungry monkey. I guess you enjoyed it.

stumpyjag
    Free Member

These photos are some of the best I have ever seen. Do you have anymore than the few you have put up. Would love one of me like that!!!

GaryLake
    Free Member

Nice shots!

Anyone else? Saw plenty of photographers up there!

rp16v
    Free Member

if anyone was put off by the woman in a masive blue coat with a wacking great camera my appoligies that was my mother playing with the settings and hunting me down all bloody day 😆 i will see what she managed to get as she only sent me the ones of myself at the mo

dropoff

Hi thanks for the comments. I did ask on here if anyone wanted pics taken of themselves but didn’t get any replies to it so we only took photos for our own pleasure. I do have a couple of hundred or so and I may put them all onto a Flikr account tomorrow.

rp16v
    Free Member

any 404’s would be me 8)

stumpyjag
    Free Member

Any of 563 from the afternoon race would be me. Willing to pay if they are as good as these!!! Thanks

dropoff

Hi Guys

All the (low res) pics we took are now up Here

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

Pix at http://www.rightplacerighttime.co.uk

Didn’t tag any of 404 or 563, but there were a couple of galleries from the wiggly woods section near the transition area where I couldn’t see many numbers so there may be some in there. Along these lines:

Neil_Bolton
    Free Member

More photos from The Might Ray Gun here: http://www.mrgphotography.co.uk/october-fest-2012

monkeyboyjc

nice one dropoff, you took one of me!
    1st ‘riding’ photo ive seen of me since about 1998 (im usually on teh other side of the lens).
    I’ve emailed you asking for a copy if thats ok.

also – Thanks rightplacerighttime for teh shot of me on the podium with Steve peat – i dont think that’ll ever happen again.

Neil_Bolton
    Free Member

😀

redthunder
    Free Member

I prefer the Bristols Naked Bike Ride 🙂

BNBR 2012 (24) by MnDPhotography, on Flickr

fourbanger
    Free Member

Agreed. Is that flower shopped in?

redthunder
    Free Member

@fourbanger

After studying the other photographs in great detail on the photographer site, I reckon thats an original flower and not photo shopped.

I was expecting a ban…I’m waiting for one in the post 🙂

Neil_Bolton
    Free Member

The video’s out chaps, fastest rider of the teams at about 59 seconds in – check out the drift (worlds smallest) 😉

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8lFk8wqEXc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

monkeyboyjc

I think i was too busy eating my prezel to be bothered about paper/scissors/stone for the trophy…..

Neil_Bolton
    Free Member

>snigger< When I realised that you could eat them, I was straight in there. None of us had eaten anything all day (Peaty had some shite Tesco pasta!) and I was bouncing off the walls from too much Monster energy drink.

Nonetheless, hilarious day, glad to see they left me in holding a can of beer in Peaty’s honour… 🙂

Ooh, I’m on the video.
    1:58, hanging around by the podium, looking cool in my Vegan Cyclists kit.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Bristol Oktoberfest pics’ is closed to new replies.