Bristol Bike Jumble Saturday SEPTEMBER 3RD

Home Forum Bike Forum Bristol Bike Jumble Saturday SEPTEMBER 3RD

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Bristol Bike Jumble Saturday SEPTEMBER 3RD
  • Agency_Scum

The monthly midday Bike Jumble is on again! As usual it’s at Mud Dock Cycleworks and Cafe. Loads of bargains, cheap parking next door and a lush Coffee+Cake Morning at 10.30.

With both the jumble and the parking it’s really good if you can bring loads of change.

The Coffee+Cake Morning is at 10.30am

The Bristol Bike Jumble is at midday.

Please come see me first to set up a stall, I’m tall and ugly so can’t be missed.

Setting up a stall is FREE. There’s spare tables for you free of charge but it would be quite agreeable if you brought your own.

Agency_Scum

IT’S TOMORROW!!

Agency_Scum

IT’S TODAY!!

mattsccm

Good fun as usual. Got some butterfly bars for the missus, a stem and some gloves for me.

fourbanger

I turned up with lots of shiny bits and left with the same bits! No one want any shiny bits at the mo?

TooTall

four – you arrivd late, then proceeded to scare people with shiny stuff. Get there for 12 next time – and bring a wee table – then you can set your shiny stuff out properly.

Next month = not holday period and students back in town – more punters of the shiny type.

flip

One day i will attend, i have not been to a cycle jumble all year.

Sorry i’m so rubbish 😥

I attended about 5 last year and really miss them.

On the plus side i have whisky 😛

Agency_Scum

Flip: doing it right….LIKE A BOSS!!

flip

Good advice but:

i have not been to a cycle jumble all year.

Because i am the boss and have little time during the summer….

wrecker

Bristol bike jumble; good for buyers, not so good for sellers.

fourbanger

Sorry, that was no criticism of the jumble. I picked up a bargain kryptonite cable, happy customer!
    I just got screwed by the roadworks on the A4. Nearly 2 hours for what is normally an hour journey. Look out for that if you’re heading into Bristol….

Agency_Scum

If you get there super-dooper early there’s always the coffee+cake morning upstairs with pre-jumble bargain shennanigans. Is it yourself that I met who’s not able to get there now until January?

TooTall

Bristol bike jumble; good for buyers, not so good for sellers.

really good if you are both. It isn’t a place to turn up once a year to try and offload everything you could have sold on classifieds but couldn’t be bothered. It is an hour or so of bike-based social once a month conducted over coffee and around tables. If you just view it as somewhere to flog kit, you might not get the most out of it. Never found anything like it anywhere else – I like it.

Agency_Scum

Let’s all have a nice cuppa. Hobnob anyone?

fourbanger

Agency Scum, I was there with Lots of cranks, couple of forks, coupel of frames and a track bike. I’m out of the country till December at least, but probably end of Jan before I can get to Bristol. Who were you then?

Agency_Scum

I’m the big ugly bar steward who you helped with the tables mate.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Bristol Bike Jumble Saturday SEPTEMBER 3RD’ is closed to new replies.