Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 162 total)
  • Bristol bike Fest pics
  • rOcKeTdOg

hero of the day, passing people downhill and up the long climb! respect

hero by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

more pics once uploaded (only 795 to check through)

rOcKeTdOg

frame still intact

MTG by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

IMG_0104 by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

wallop

Go vegan!!! I shouted that a few times today – fair play to him. All that way on no meat!!!???

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rondo101
    Free Member

the two guys on the bmx & kid’s mtb were killing it all day. Overtook plenty of people on geared bikes; fair play to them.

rOcKeTdOg

some niche stuff here Singulars at the BBF

flatfish
    Free Member

Thought the fat biffer vegan had snapped his bike last week? 😉

xcstu
    Free Member

Not done this event yet.. looks like you had cracking conditions! nice n dry 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

How many singulars did you spot RD? They’re starting to look a bit common place. There must’ve been at least 5 of them at the WRT last weekend… don’t remember seeing an Orange 5 though…

rOcKeTdOg

Quite a few, in fact quite a lot of 29ersthe of all types inc a lovely spesh FSR

tollah
    Free Member

Singulars aren’t common, Dan the 5th just rides so quick you see him a lot!

grahamh
    Free Member

more here and currently uploading more as well.

rOcKeTdOg
    rOcKeTdOg

all uploaded now http://www.flickr.com/photos/rocketdog/sets/72157626885220314/
    photos taken at the Bristol Bike Festival, Ashton Court 4/6/11

you should be able to download the pics if you see yourself or one that you like

if you think the pic is worth anything, please paypal gift the amount to rocketdoguk@gmail.com just to cover the costs of fuel etc. but there’s absolutely no obligation, if you just want to take the pic that’s cool as i’m only an amateur not a pro (as you can tell from the pics!) i’ve done this for all the race pics i’ve taken over the past three years and have so far received £0.00 😀

if you do download a pic please leave a comment on the picture’s page it’s always cool to get feedback

some of my favs

IMG_0129 by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

tongue by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

IMG_0451 by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

ukjamesh
    Free Member

@grahamh – LOL. I was hoping you didn’t get that one! Almost ended up hitting the tree and maybe you… Thanks though

ton

RD, that is just a excuse fir a singular **** fest…….. 😉

TooTall
    Free Member

I’m not on any of them! 😀

DrP

What! – none of my mankini?!

DrP

grahamh
    Free Member

There you go..

DrP

!
    Showed it to the wife. Her response: roll eyes and “nice”!

DrP

rOcKeTdOg

isn’t the thong bit supposed to be at the back? #chaffe-tastic

DrP

Its even thinner at the back!
    I was going to wear JUST the mankini, but my ‘bits’ would have spilt everywhere – not a good look….
    Plus, there were kids about!

DrP

Go vegas!

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Great day yesterday, and some great pics here – thanks.

Go Vegas!!

pedalhead
    Free Member

Great pics Rocketdog. Chuffed that you got a few of me on my Pegasus. I’ll download them a bit later & send you a donation. Cheers!

rOcKeTdOg

it was you i shouted “pegasus + lefty, it’s got to be pedalhead” to wasn’t it? or was there a few running that combo?

as said above, there were a few Singulars about

singular by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

pedalhead
    Free Member

Yeah I think I was the only person there with that combo. Managed 2nd in Solo Singlespeed cat, well chuffed. There’s no beating Dan though!

rOcKeTdOg

nice result, so Singular top 2 podium then!

pedalhead
    Free Member

yeah cheers. I think I confused everyone because I was wearing my Singular kit, although I don’t ride for them…I just like the bike (and the kit!) 😀

Dr_Bakes
    Free Member

Keep performing like that and maybe Sam’ll give you your next frame for free?!

I saw you rOcKeTdOg, but looks like your camera didn’t see me. Good pics of a great event though, cheers.

IainGillam
    Free Member

you should be able to download the pics if you see yourself or one that you like

I think I may be being thick but how do you download them? Awesome pics by the way nice to see a bit of variation in the locations they were shot from rather than the obligatory camp out in one spot type affair.

Iain

pedalhead
    Free Member

Keep performing like that and maybe Sam’ll give you your next frame for free?!

heh wouldn’t that be nice (though I’d settle for a new top…Sam? 😉 ).

Rocketdog, have sent a donation your way. Some of the pics have download disabled. These two for example (unless I’m being an idiot…which is entirely possible)…

IMG_0745a

IMG_0103

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Why, DrP; why?

keppoch

don’t suppose rocketdog or anyone else has a photo of me at the finish? I was the last person across the line before 9pm. I was riding a silver Yeti 575 with double vision. Would love a picture of me as it was quite a memorable moment.

Thanks to all those who screamed, clapped and shouted on my last lap.

rOcKeTdOg

pics should be ok to download now the ones in the “singulars at BBF” had different permissions to the “bristolbikefest” set

Ian Gillam at the top right of the pic is an + button to enlarge, click it and you should go to the view on black option, then click view all sizes and choose which to download

alternatively just right click on the pic and you should get a choice of sizes to download…oh and yea, i like quirky angles, but get a bit worried i’m going to startle riders by being behind trees etc!

pedalhead
    Free Member

nice one, all good now 🙂

mema
    Free Member

I will go through all the photos checking but in the off chance is there any photos of the mixed pair 267??? Please.

T-Rex
    Free Member

Hurray, I’m hero of the day! That’s never happened before! Thanks for the photo Rocketdog.

There were four of us, riding all four silly bikes. We raised over £1000 for Macmillan Cancer Support. Thanks to anyone who donated or sponsored us.

rOcKeTdOg

no problem T Rex, legendary riding!

grahamh
    Free Member

[img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5077/5799595194_dbff1407d0.jpg[/img]

mema
    Free Member

Thanks…oh how I look like a happy bunny!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

DrP – Are you wearing that for the Big Bike Bash lake jump?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 162 total)

The topic ‘Bristol bike Fest pics’ is closed to new replies.