Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bristol area – car chip repair recommendations?
  • TooTall
    Free Member

Selling Mrs TT’s Nissan X Trail next month so we need to tart up the scratches and dings of car park life. Any recommendations for such a service in the Bristol area from the stw hivemind?

wallop

I can’t personally recommend them but Dentmagic have been going for donkeys.

tommy19
    Free Member

Jb autos in cromhall, there not far outside Bristol. They did some work on my truck recently and I cannot recommend them highly enough

deluded
    Free Member

A colleague at work recommended – http://www.chipsaway.co.uk/ when I was considering doing the same thing.

He lives in W-o-T and they came out and sorted the VW that he was flogging – & did so v well apparently. I’ve not witnessed their work myself though.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Do you accept answers from the majority of us you appear to think are ****s?

TooTall
    Free Member

Do you accept answers from the majority of us you appear to think are ****s?

Despite you putting words in my mouth that I haven’t used. yes. Yes I will. I mean, having the biggest of Big Hitters posting on my thread is an honour anyway.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bristol area – car chip repair recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.