Bristol area – car chip repair recommendations?

Home Forum Chat Forum Bristol area – car chip repair recommendations?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bristol area – car chip repair recommendations?
  • TooTall

Selling Mrs TT’s Nissan X Trail next month so we need to tart up the scratches and dings of car park life. Any recommendations for such a service in the Bristol area from the stw hivemind?

Premier Icon wallop
    Subscriber

I can’t personally recommend them but Dentmagic have been going for donkeys.

tommy19

Jb autos in cromhall, there not far outside Bristol. They did some work on my truck recently and I cannot recommend them highly enough

deluded

A colleague at work recommended – http://www.chipsaway.co.uk/ when I was considering doing the same thing.

He lives in W-o-T and they came out and sorted the VW that he was flogging – & did so v well apparently. I’ve not witnessed their work myself though.

cynic-al

Do you accept answers from the majority of us you appear to think are ****s?

TooTall

Do you accept answers from the majority of us you appear to think are ****s?

Despite you putting words in my mouth that I haven’t used. yes. Yes I will. I mean, having the biggest of Big Hitters posting on my thread is an honour anyway.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bristol area – car chip repair recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.