Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Brighton area bike shops
  • The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Have a spare morning before heading back to Sweden tomorrow and wouldn’t mind nosing about in a few shops.

Thinking prestige in Hove and maybe the new one up near five ways, although it’s hard to tell from their homepage what they have in stock. But Kinesis would be interesting to see in the flesh.

Anything else worth looking at?

wwaswas

Rayment is conveniently half way between the two 🙂

mrmoofo

Freedom Bikes just of St Jimmy’s Street (George road I think)
    Sometimes they are good, sometime they are dismissive …

grum
    Free Member

Go see my friend Adam at Rayment. 🙂

rewski
    Free Member

Rule5bikes.co.uk

tiredjohn

Handmade frames of interest?

Chickens Frame Emporium

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Yeah rule5 that’s the one.

Rayments, wow that was always a real marmite shop back in the 90’s, glad to see its still going.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Ooh thanks for the Chickens link, not sure they have a shop front though. Could spend/invest some time there.

tiredjohn

not sure they have a shop front though

Not a shopfront as such but a workshop in Woodingdean where you can go and have a chat (worth giving him a call to make sure he’ll be there first though).

chiefgrooveguru

Freedom Bikes just of St Jimmy’s Street (George road I think)
    Sometimes they are good, sometime they are dismissive …

Reassuringly so – apparently my request for loctiting in the valve cores on my last build was mental, and not going to be done! 😉 I like that the guys in charge are also getting their hands dirty, I’m more confident that any work will be done right.

johnj2000
    Free Member

Freedom Bikes were great with my Rocket build, I forget the guys name now but he seemed to be the main mechanic and he seemed to enjoy a bike chat, nice guy.

davosaurusrex

Is Al still at Freedom bikes? Great bloke, loves his bikes. Not seen him in years though, must drop in there sometime

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Brighton area bike shops’ is closed to new replies.