• This topic has 24 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Daffy.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Bright green bikes with orange ano… ?
  • vincienup
    Free Member

I’m just trying to visualise the result and Google isn’t being much help due to a bike manufacturer from Halifax clogging up the search results (SEO is evil)

Any pictures of lime green bikes with orange coloured ano build kit and parts welcomed. If this build goes ahead it will have bigger bits like crank, hubs, bars, stem, fork all black but orange wheel decals, orange pedals, orange grips etc if that helps anyone with picture selection.

Thanks!

weeksy

At least you won’t lose it in the bike park !

ads678
    chakaping
    Free Member

It’ll look like this…

Go for it I say!

vincienup
    Free Member

Weeksy, lol – I guess 🙂

Ads, that’s the kind of thing I was thinking of, and it doesn’t look as bad as I thought it might 🙂

Probably I should add that this is due to a change of frame rather than a deliberate plan. Mostly the bits involved aren’t that expensive, I’m just trying to assess if I will kick myself for not replacing them or not…

BigDummy
    Free Member

This has considerable potential to be amazing and you should do it immediately. 🙂

EDIT: And also get orange cranks, bars, and stem.

PrinceJohn
    Free Member

I do like tic tacs

vincienup
    Free Member

There are times I wish STW had a ‘like’ button… 🙂

kayak23

it will have bigger bits like crank, hubs, bars, stem, fork all black but orange wheel decals, orange pedals, orange grips etc

Here you go… (apologies Jamie…)

You’d best fit two pedals mind…

I would always consult the colour wheel for complimentary colours (the artist in me 😀 ).
    Any opposite colours compliment each other very well indeed. Any colours immediately next to each other also work well. But other colour combinations are not necessarily complimentary.

ads678

That commencal looks great!!

mcj78
    Free Member

💡

I like it 😉

rossburton
    Free Member

Definitely a fan of the tictac combo here, my old hybrid was mostly black apart from orange pedals and lime hoses. At some point I’ll repaint the MTB and I’m so tempted to go lime/orange for that too.

thomthumb
    Free Member

i hope it works – i just bought orange jersey to go under a green gilet

vincienup
    Free Member

Cheers all – Kayak’s rough photoshop especially helpful.

I’m less concerned about stupidity with this now. It might actually look ok …

johnw1984
    Free Member

I’m sure I remember seeing someone one here who’d built a Green Orange Five with all Orange Hope bits. Looked really good in my opinion.

fletch71
    Free Member

fletch71
    Free Member

What do you guys think of this then!! This weeks #BikeOfTheWeek going out to a lucky customer for a spot of racing, keep your eyes open at the UCI DH World Cup at Fort Bill and you may see it blasting past!!!

Posted by Orange Bikes on Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Try this don’t know how to post a pic

Bregante

I’m sure I remember seeing someone one here who’d built a Green Orange Five with all Orange Hope bits. Looked really good in my opinion.

Was it a Four?

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/new-bike-day-orange-four

scotroutes

If it helps, my new bike us bright orange and my helmet and most of bike clothing is green…

johnw1984
    Free Member

It was that Four! Think that looks ace 🙂

woodster

I really like the look of that Four!

But then my current choice of blue with purple and orange details has divided opinion a little!

gonetothehills
    Free Member

My green Cotic BFe has started sprouting orange bits… the head badge was already pretty bright but it started with bottle cage bolts and it now has orange bars. I think I like it…

Daffy

My old Ibis Mojo:

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Bright green bikes with orange ano… ?’ is closed to new replies.