Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Bright, Awful Clashing Cycling Kit
  • Tim
    Free Member

Afternoon!

After some truely horrific cycling kit for an event. Quality is unimportant as its only for one day and I can wear some undershorts if needed. I’m thinking bright clashing 90’s patterns…

Anyone seen a source of any beauties or have anything lurking in a draw they would part with?

Cheers

Tim

trail_rat
    Free Member

You looked on the planet X site ?

Tim
    Free Member

forgot aabout them…

cheers

Tim
    Free Member

nah, they’ve gone boring / run out of old stock..

tthew

Prendas generally have a small selection of gopping retro team replica’s. Pricey mind, you might want to look on e-bay for something used. Ooh, Amazon too. Here’s a fine example from the Weimostar store.

igm

Some of the Stolen Goat stuff is fantastic, some horrific. All of its is good quality, and normally slightly cheaper than the Bioracer equivalent (it’s generally made by Bioracer)

Cycology maybe – similar thoughts to SG.

northernmatt

Go on CRC, search clothing, sort by discount.

jimdubleyou

Saw somebody wearing this Pink / Blue Stolen Goat kit the other day.

Mens Race Team Epic Jersey

Very bold.

mmannerr

Loose Riders if MTB jerseys are allowed:
    https://www.loose-riders.com/index.asp?bid=26&cid=84&pid=6944&strt=151 (Shred Zebra)
    https://www.loose-riders.com/index.asp?bid=26&cid=84&pid=5571&strt=31 (Catpocalypse )

molgrips

Hi.

The Captain America kit was from eBay.

matt_outandabout

+1 on second hand eBay.

wheelsonfire1

@Tim I’ve still got some Mint Sauce tops from the 80’s, that’s what you need, and no, they’re not for sale! Good luck on your quest.

ads678

I want that cat one!

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Obviously you’re not Sir Timothy of the Mallett as he has this look locked down already!

Old TLD stuff used to be crazy, tie-dyed leopard skin fades and the like. There are a few MX brands who have ridiculous, I mean alternative designs like JT Racing.

I think you and your cohorts may find the bold embrace of colour freeing and invigorating not to mention addictive. A single day may become a lifetime of shame and family embarrassment, Timmy Mallet and Colin Hunt your new hero’s.

Don’t forget to accessorise the look, novelty glasses, tube scarfs, bandanas etc. Go forth and be bold my friend!

Head Thing

reeksy

I think you need to summon the BMX Bandit… and ask for a lend.

thols2
    Free Member

null

Houns

Trump's Face Cycling Jersey

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.

How To Wash Your Clothes in the Wil...
Singletrack Video Archive: How To Wash Your Clothes in the Wild (Survivalist Guide)