Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Breo watches
  • Taff
    Free Member

May Be a pointless question but getting the mrs a breo watch for Chrimbo but is it wierd that I like them too and quite fancy one for riding? Not sure if they’re a womans watch (sizing suggests otherwise) or not but there’s an appeal there. Any of you gents got one?

mrblobby
    Free Member

Not sure I should admit to this but I did get one. They are ok but after a few muddy rides it no longer keeps time and loses a couple of hours a day.

Tom83

I had one of those digital breo watches, but stopped wearing it after a mate pointed out it looked like a c**k ring…..

Oggles
    Free Member

Haha @Tom83

One of the guys in a large shop in Staveley told me they’re a bit rubbish really 😉

I’ve bought this kind of thing before, a few years ago from an Italian company- cheap digital clock units with a ‘designer’ silicone band. The clocks failed three times, skipping hours and minutes. Cheap fashionable junk.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Cheap fashionable junk.

Agreed.

May as well get one of those hologram bracelets….

martyntr
    Free Member

I’ve got one. Wear it all the time. Shower in it. go to gym/ride bike/go running in it. Does the same job as any other watch, but only cost £7.99 from Wiggle.

The price means that I’m not bothered if it gets broken or damaged and means I can keep my Raymond Weil for best and not damage it at work.

sambob
    Free Member

Mine didn’t do what a watch should do.

cynic-al
    Free Member

OK, elitist post from CFH, all we are missing is someone to post upa £6.99 casio and say “that’s all you need a watch” 🙄

Taff
    Free Member

hmmf, I was a bit worried that it may be crap. May buy her one before I buy mine then. Trashed my riding watch so don’t want to ruin another

iainc

i asked a similar question 3 months ago…. I bought a Casio

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/breo-watches-for-riding

Taff
    Free Member

I had the casio ones frOm primary through to secondary… Rather fix my Nixon than go back to that – kept having the face ping off when it caught on something so spend more money on new pins than was needed. The idea of the breo is good but does look like my niece Gould be wearing it!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Breo watches’ is closed to new replies.