Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Brechfa Raven/Black open yet?
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

MB Wales says that it will “reopen in the New Year”, which by my calendar is now! Just wondering if anyone knew any more than that!

Badgerpoo
    Free Member

I rode it just before xmas but one part was closed for an unspecified reason. The berms on parts of this course were just stupid silly good.

snaps
    Free Member

Try asking HERE cliff that post on there lives local & guided me around last year.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Thanks snaps. Good to have someone I met on the trails at Brechfa recommending it! Now, where’s that blurred pic of me you too? 😉

niloC
    Free Member

The Raven is almost fully open, just got back from there tonight, most parts are open but there are a few sections still to complete because logging has delayed the repairs, the last I was told is about 3 weeks.

snaps
    Free Member

You mean this one?

Ambrose

Nope- I think that that pic is part of the Gorlech trail. Isn’t it the superfast chute just before the undulating section that leads into the final berms and drops?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

That is indeed on the Gorlech, Ambrose!

I very nearly took snaps out on that corner, as I came back up the other side at warp speed!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Yeah that was quite iffy in the wet! I gawped quite a bit before committing. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Brechfa Raven/Black open yet?’ is closed to new replies.