• This topic has 286 replies, 86 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 7 posts - 281 through 287 (of 287 total)
  • Breaking – Prince Philip has passed away
  • ernielynch

For all its faults I really would rather to continue to live in the UK than live in North Korea.

Well the good news is that if you ever change your mind you’ll barely notice the difference. Apparently.

martinhutch

That explains all the artillery earlier. There’s been an attempted coup against our dear leader and the conspirators are being executed North Korea style.

AD

And Boris finds a way to make it about him… https://news.sky.com/story/prince-philip-boris-johnson-will-not-attend-duke-of-edinburghs-funeral-and-will-give-up-seat-for-a-family-member-12271934

I like to think the Queen wouldn’t want the gobshite who lied to her to prorogue parliament anywhere near..

chrismac

I was apprised that all the Royal Navy shops on duty round the world carry enough blanks to do a40 gun salute. Surely they are fully loaded with real bombs when at sea and not fake ones

dannyh
    Free Member

I was apprised that all both the Royal Navy shops on duty round the world

FTFY.

twistedpencil

Amazing that these shops have enough room for live ammo let alone blanks when there are tea towels and tea sets to sell.

Drac

This thread has turned rather unpleasant so it’s be closed.

Viewing 7 posts - 281 through 287 (of 287 total)

The topic ‘Breaking – Prince Philip has passed away’ is closed to new replies.