Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Breaking Bad – UK edition.
  • glupton1976
    Free Member

cranberry
    Free Member
    glupton1976
    Free Member

NHS chief Sir Bruce Keogh says he is taking very seriously figures revealed by Channel 4 News which show that health service patients are 45 per cent more likely to die in hospital than in the US.

Is that because they’re not dying at home without any treatment ever having been offered?

meehaja
    Free Member

the joy of bad statistics. In the UK, it is not unusual to operate on someone where the chance of survival is low. Also more elderly people die in NHS care as old people die, and our care is prepayed by tax so people use it. US healthcare is superb if you can pay, if you can’t, you’re not on those statistics, you’re at home, trying to extract insulin from a pigs pancreas

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The NHS knocked by every user and admired the world over.

cranberry
    Free Member

Read the article – it is not just comparing the UK and US.

Oh and for clarity, I’ve been thankful for some excellent treatment of a family member recently on the NHS, made all the more important to my family and I as it came as a result of seeing some frankly piss-poor… well, care would be very much the wrong word.

Stoner
    Free Member

you’re at home, trying to extract insulin from a pigs pancreas

Breaking Bladder?

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Thank you NHS. I dont need to cook meth and mess up with drug cartel and deal with madrigal electromotives because of you 😳

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Breaking Bad – UK edition.’ is closed to new replies.