Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Breaking bad – anyone watcing?
  • soma_rich
    Free Member

Nearly finished the 4th series now and am completely hooked! It’s incredible, the characters, the plot, the acting all spot on. I hope it stops at series 5 as it seems to reaching a natural conclusion.

Cougar

Oh yes.

You’re further ahead than me, I’m midway through S3 I think. Quality viewing.

richmtb

Yeah its very good.

Series 5 is split, the first half is out and the second half is due to be aired later this year. The mid point of Series 5 is a bit of a cliffhanger

cranberry
    Free Member

I’m currently on season 2, and really enjoying it.

simon_g

Yes – it’s excellent.

Season 5 will be the last – Vince Gilligan doesn’t want to drag it on and on.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

So many awesome characters, don’t mess with Mike Ehrmantraut.

mattk
    Free Member

Have a listen to the Bald Move podcast ‘breaking good’

They are a couple of proper TV geeks, who basically watch each episode and then disect it analysing characters and motives, as well coming up with some pretty wacky theories for how it will progress.

I got pretty obsessed with Breaking Bad, and the podcast really fuelled the obsession!

Can’t flipping wait for the last half of season 5

redwoods
    Free Member

Proximity to Violence vs Amount of hair on one’s head: An analysis of Breaking Bad

Found it a little slow and hard to get into at the very start, but the more I’ve watched the more I’m totally riveted to the screen and on the edge of my seat watching how everything unfolds.

Sad day when season 5 ends 🙁

sofaking
    Free Member

just coming upto the end of s3 , awesome show

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Any ideas where one could catch up on this from the first episode of S1?

jon1973
    Free Member

They have them all (apart for part 2 of the last season) on Netflix. The last part is due in the summer I think.

BoardinBob

For those that are still watching, just wait until you get the mid point of Season 5. Season 5 is absolutely mind blowing. So many OMG WTF moments.

grievoustim
    Free Member

Yep – season 5 pt 1 is ace. Can’t wait for it to start up again

Cougar

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0095DRO2U

stewartc
    Free Member

Up to half way on Season 5 and counting down the days to the final episods, not been hooked on a TV show like this since maybe The Sopranos….

MrTall
    Free Member

I watched it from the start when it aired on FX and loved it straight away. Just got my mate into it as well by lending him all the DVDs.

Don’t have Netflix so haven’t seen any of series 5 yet but amazon says it’ll be available in June. Long wait but worth it.

Am always surprised how it never got a following on tv in the uk and was stopped after series 2, although mostly due to Five US cocking up the scheduling.

Along with Dexter (which starts again on Sunday) it’s my favourite show, great stories, characters and brilliant acting.

tomtomthepipersson

Love it. Watched seasons 1-4 on my commute into work – 7 or 8 episodes a week, was properly hooked.

Not going to start S5 until the second half is released though.

nicko74

Top tip from two different friends: if you fast forward through every appearance by Skyler, it becomes even more enjoyable!

soma_rich
    Free Member

Skyler is a nightmare, I can’t see what Walt sees in her!

nicko74

To quote the best character in the show:
    “Clearly his taste in women is the same as his taste in lawyers: only the very best with just the right amount of dirty.”

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Everyone seen the Better Call Saul ads? 😆

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqnHtGgVAUE[/video]

Hadge
    Free Member

I’m a bit late starting watching it and just had my Season 2 delivered but I absolutely love it. It’s funny yet stark and dark at the same time. The funny bits have you in stitches – the bath falling from the bathroom in Season 1 for instance but the dark moments are so gripping too. Bryan Cranston is a fabulous actor and portrays the part superbly and I’ve always been a big fan of his from his days in Malcolm In The Middle. Brilliant series and can’t wait catch up to you lot too.

d45yth
    Free Member

For those of you with low morals, the whole series can be streamed over on Movie2k! 😉

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Hugely well made and entertaining.

If you’re a 90’s gamer – check out the 16bit parody – (contains spoilers)

Haze

Looks good Oliver, unfortunately had to turn off at season 4 for fear of spoilers!

wahoomcgoo
    Free Member

I had managed to go 40 years without ever obsessing over a tv series until i found this last year. Quite simply the best piece of television ever made.

I wish my voice sounded like Badger’s

busydog
    Free Member

Since I live in Albuquerque, don’t have to watch the series, just drive around the city and live it—– 😆

Actually have seen some of the filming being done.

Cougar

Bryan Cranston is a fabulous actor

Took me two seasons to realise, he’s the dad from Malcolm in the Middle.

Cougar

Looks good Oliver, unfortunately had to turn off at season 4 for fear of spoilers!

Genius, but yes, same here.

stanfree
    Free Member

I’d say Its second only to ‘The Wire’ but ahead of ‘The Sopranos’ in my all time TV stakes. The last episode of season 4 was fantastic.

chvck
    Free Member

Good show, got a bit fed up in either season 3 or 4 can’t remember which but it picked back up. Glad that they’re finishing it this season though, feel that any longer and it’d get a bit long in the tooth.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Breaking bad – anyone watcing?’ is closed to new replies.