Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Breakdown services
  • oldgrump08
    Free Member

Want to sign up with one, any particular company which is better than the others?

lookmanohands
    Free Member

do not go with the aa, if you crash they will not “rescue” you 😯

breakneckspeed
    Free Member

I’ve just signed up with these folk seem to offer a good service and been around for some time – got full recovery – home start- personal cover for both me & Mrs BNS all for £81

aP
    Free Member

I use ETA, at least they don’t spend your money campaigning for more roads.

thomthumb
    Free Member

all much the same ime. better chqat from rac and aa than the ‘whoevers local’ type service.

eth3er
    Free Member

I’m with a ‘whomever’s local’ type service, got rescued last week frankly I was unimpressed. I was thinking of maybe changing to AA or RAC.

grumm
    Free Member

I’m with Britannia, towed me home from Grizedale last week – no complaints here. 😛

Davy
    Free Member

Changed back to green flag this year after a few years with AA & RAC. WAY cheaper, for better cover, and going by my previous experience the service is just as good. The RAC’s attitude on renewal made me sick. They put the price up from last year on the renewal note, and wouldn’t drop it at all until we told them where to stuff it, when they dropped the price to only £30 more than green flag for the same cover…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Breakdown services’ is closed to new replies.