• This topic has 3,406 replies, 193 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Jamie.
Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 3,407 total)
  • Brazil 2014. The World Cup thread
  • lemonysam
    Free Member

Bloody hell, a cricket score!

MoreCashThanDash

Made my lad go to bed at half time as he has a big charity event tomorrow – he’s going to hate me when he sees the score in the morning!

Jamie
    Free Member

Spain can still win the WC. Probably be second in the group…y’know…goal difference.

mrhoppy

The Spanish bench is looking very Enduro with that yellow kit.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

I agree, which is probably the reason no one has said that.

A lot of the referees see to think that’s the case. So often a foul is given and when it’s not there’s endless bitching about it

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

If that had gone in from Robben…we could close goal of the tournament. Extraordinary game.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Jamie – Freeloader! But we still like him
    Spain can still win the WC. Probably be second in the group…y’know…goal difference.

aye was just saying that. See how Chile look tonight but could be worth a bet at spain -2 or something along those lines.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Great goalie….oh, wait a minute.

Bloody hell Robben that was some strike.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

there’s endless bitching about it

Yeah, I see what you mean.

allthepies
    Free Member

🙄

Jamie
    Free Member

Oh Torres…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I think we’re going to be hearing “it’s not just the defeat, it’s the manner of the defeat” quite a bit. 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

Stunning sensational speechless

lemonysam
    Free Member

tonight. the spain/netherlands rematch will be a stale cagey affair after the hype, skip it, go to the pub and settle down to watch Chile v Socceroos at 11. /tipoftheday

I’m looking forward to hearing from soobalias…

Jamie
    Free Member

Well. All I can say is MORE PLEASE!

…which probably won’t be the case as next game I am watching is Greece tomorrow with extended family.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Fanks for that Rio…

Was the licence feel spent on that???

What a great game for neutrals!!!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

It had everything…

…apart from the razor sharp insight of Andy Townsend.

Klunk
    Free Member

tonight. the spain/netherlands rematch will be a stale cagey affair after the hype, skip it, go to the pub and settle down to watch Chile v Socceroos at 11. /tipoftheday

you are Andy Townsend and I claim my £5

Junkyard
    Free Member

😆

He really is terrible

His insights, even by the standards of a footballer, are[hansen voice] DIABOLOICAL

sweepy
    Free Member

Ive never seen a football game in my puff and thats not likely to be changing, But Ive got Brazil in the sweep. What are my chances?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

[/townsend]what he’s done there, is pass the ball to Robben. Robben has outrun the defender and scored. That’s what he’s done.[/townsend]

Rockape63
    Free Member

Hey I said it would be a proper game but I wasn’t expecting that!!

Robin van traitorous c###’ts goal was amazing but Robbens one around the flailing keeper was unbelievable!

allthepies
    Free Member

Not too clever IMO.

allthepies
    Free Member

An Arsenal fan speaks 🙂

sweepy
    Free Member

Cobblers

seosamh77
    Free Member

sweepy – Member
    Ive never seen a football game in my puff and thats not likely to be changing, But Ive got Brazil in the sweep. What are my chances?

see how Brazil look in the next game. But they were pretty average last night.

mikey74
    Free Member

Brazil = an average team with a few world class players.

Klunk
    Free Member

though I do think van persie fouled casillas, he made not attempt to play the ball and just jumped into him.

moniex
    Free Member

My kids love having dual nationality, at least their Dutch side gives them some kind of chance of winning something in football!

Rockape63
    Free Member

Since I heard Rio Ferdinand called ‘bacon lips’ I can’t help laughing every time I see him!

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Brazil = an average team with a few world class players.

So are the Dutch to be fair! Couple of journeyman Premier League pros (Vlaar and de Guzman) alongside Robben and RVP. Spain fell to pieces!

seosamh77
    Free Member

though I do think van persie fouled casillas, he made not attempt to play the ball and just jumped into him.

probably was a foul. But balanced out by Spain’s dodgy penalty so eachy peachy!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I dunno really…felt the penalty was soft, but I’ll go with the panel on them. They reckoned it was a penalty and that Casillas was fouled…

…”in today’s game…”

Hmmm

Klunk
    Free Member

though the spanish were all over the place second half, ragged or what!

lemonysam
    Free Member

Meh… Castillas was no more trying to get the ball than RVP was, he’d massively misjudged and flailed in the hope that he’d get a free kick. Usually it works too.

molgrips
    Free Member

Not looking good for the socceroos…

Junkyard
    Free Member

never was tbh

They are not getting out of this group.

lemonysam
    Free Member

or are they…

… well no, probably not but still.

Junkyard
    Free Member

i did wonder about editing but they are still out

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 3,407 total)

The topic ‘Brazil 2014. The World Cup thread’ is closed to new replies.