Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Brave lad
  • andyl
    Free Member

Aitzaz Hasan, 15, was with friends outside school when they spotted a man wearing a suicide vest.

Despite the pleas of his fellow students, he decided to confront and capture the bomber who then detonated his vest, his cousin told the BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25663992

cranberry
    Free Member

Very brave indeed.

gordimhor

Very brave indeed! Didn’t take long for 2014 to get going so much for peace and good will to all.

spawnofyorkshire

I’m pretty sad after reading that.

The lad performed a thoroughly noble action and lost his life in stopping a complete bell-end from trying to blow up a school

FFS why target a school? that’s just horrendous and deplorable thing to do

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Very rare to come across a completely selfless act, particularly one that could lead to your own demise. Incredible courage.

iolo
    Free Member

Wow. Just wow

gonzy
    Free Member

The lad performed a thoroughly noble action and lost his life in stopping a complete bell-end from trying to blow up a school

FFS why target a school? that’s just horrendous and deplorable thing to do

+1
    RIP Aitzaz Hasan….a true hero.

spacemonkey

‘kin ‘ell 🙁

An incredibly brave lad indeed. RIP.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I seriously hope that this makes some people consider the meaning of the word “martyr” – this boy’s face should appear as the dictionary definition of the word.

andyl
    Free Member

tbh the word martyr makes me think of people using it as an excuse to do harm.

Hero is a much better word. We’ll never know how many of the kids and teachers he saved but his actions will indeed reach further than the lives he saved at the school.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Poor kid so brave.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Brave lad’ is closed to new replies.