Brandnew Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Carbon Pro

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Brandnew Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Carbon Pro

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Brandnew Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Carbon Pro
  • PeteAC

2008 Stumpy FSR Carbon Pro.

Size: Large

Unfortunately I have got to sell my Stumpjumper to fund the purchase of a new van. I have only had it for about 2weeks and genuinely haven’t ridden it. Due to work I haven’t had time to get out on it and when I have had time I’ve used my road bike. As I have stated above, the bike is brand new.

The bike weighs 25lbs with out pedals. It is a light weight XC bike/ XC racer.

Spec:

-FSR FACT 9M carbon front triangle, Az1 construction, M5 rear triangle.
    -Specialized AFR Shock w/ Flow Control valve shock and Brain Fade adjustment.
    -Specialized Future Shock S120 Fork, 120mm, Trail Tune inertia valve and adjustable Brain Fade.
    -Specialized stands behind the materials and workmanship of any Specialized branded fork or rear shock for a full 5 years.
    -Magura Marta, hydraulic disc brakes.
    -SRAM X.0, 9-speed rear derailleur.
    -Shimano M-760 XT Hollowtech II, 2pc crank/BB.
    -DT Swiss XR 4.2D rims

Further spec can be found on the Specialized website:

http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.

RRP £ 3299.99

If you would like more pictures of the bike then let me know and i can email some.

Due to the value of the bike i am very reluctant to post it and therefore collection in person would be preferred.

£1900

fatface

cor.

That’s nice.

dan9

Still for sale? I’m interested. More pics would be great (dangardner[at]gmail.com) – cheers!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Brandnew Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Carbon Pro’ is closed to new replies.