brand new giant anthem 27.5/650b size medium

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale brand new giant anthem 27.5/650b size medium

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • brand new giant anthem 27.5/650b size medium
  • deanwar

Brand new never been ridden 2014 Giant Anthem 27.5/650B 2 in size medium
    I am after £1300 but will listen to realistic offers
    bike is located in southwick sunderland
    my mob number is 07592858178 landline 01915494660
    This bike is from wheelies and i have all the documentation/papers/tools etc, its a insurance claim that took so long to come through i replaced my bike myself whilst waiting
    These are fantastic bikes and most shops are out of stock the price to buy is £1849
    This is a link for one of the shops selling them, there are currently no shops with this bike with any discount whatsoever http://www.bikesheduk.com/giant-anthem-275650b-2-2014

So £549 off a brand new 2014 bike is a great saving. But I am willing to listen to reasonable/realistic offers
    This is the blurb off the giant about the bike, i cannot comment myself on how the bike rides as it has never left the house/had pedals attached etc
    What do you get when you combine the quickness and agility of the Anthem platform with the added handling and stability of 27.5-inch wheels? You get this, the next evolution of XC performance. It features a lightweight ALUXX SL fullsuspension alloy frame and award-winning Maestro Suspension-meticulously engineered to optimise this new wheel size. The frame features Giant’s OverDrive 2 steerer tube for razor-sharp handling, plus a PowerCore bottom bracket for maximum pedalling stiffness and power transfer.
    RockShox Reba RL Solo Air 15mm thru-axle, OverDrive 2 steerer suspension fork
    RockShox Monarch RT rear shock
    SRAM X7 20 speed componentry
    Avid Elixir 5 hydraulic disc brake
    Giant P-XC rims and hubs
    obviously this bike is unmarked and immaculate, i am happy for any test or inspection at my home

Premier Icon v9gss
    Subscriber

Hi

Are you still looking to sell this bike?

ta.
    Gary

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘brand new giant anthem 27.5/650b size medium’ is closed to new replies.