Brand New Der Guide, deore brake, bits/bobs, mavic crosstrail wheels, king hs

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Brand New Der Guide, deore brake, bits/bobs, mavic crosstrail wheels, king hs

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Brand New Der Guide, deore brake, bits/bobs, mavic crosstrail wheels, king hs
  • Premier Icon mactheknife

Are the crosstrail QR front and rear??

Blackspire der guide: isgc 05 for 32-36 brand new in box. After either a swap for the equivalent isgc 03 version or sale for £75 including p+p

Chris King sotto voce green 1 1/8 headset (Standard). Does have some removal marks and a little bit of cable rub on the top. Otherwise is smoooth (as you’d expect) and comes with topcap/bolt/crown race. – £43 posted.

Exotic carbon forks – to replace 100mm 26″ fork. Straight steerer, star nut installed (Although top of steerer has been cut a lil wonky, can file down). 195mm in length. Is mount. Doe have signs of use, especially on dropouts – happy to mail some photos! After £45 including postage!

Tioga carbon bar ends – decent nick – £15

Brand new Hope black brake adapter of the IS to post mount 183 rear. Swap for the black version that does post mount to post mount or yours for £10 posted.

Deore rear brake, pads like new – perfectly bled. M596 Comes with 2 sets of brand new superstar sintered pads. £25 including p+p Perfect for a DJ build – extra long hose.

Also a 31.6 bontrager seatpost – some marks below insertion 324mm long. Can throw in a bonty QR seatclamp – 36mm £13 including p+p

Mavic crosstrail wheelset 26″ QR- awesome wheelset, sadly I’ve gone ‘enduro’ Come in at 1700 of the top of my head, UST, spin smooooth. Will come with tool needed to true and a tubeless valve!Will also come with 2x160mm xtr rotos, and 2 center lock adapters for standard rotors. Some marks from use one or two scratches but otherwise just dandy! £400+ when new so £165 posted sounds fair.

E thirteen xcx bottom bracket chain guide. White top, very good condition. 32-42 range, comes with manual/spacers. £25

First three can be included with other purchases for £5 extra otherwise £8 each (which is postage+pint)

Conti Mountain king 2 Race sport – on the whole %90-95 nick, but a couple of sidewall nobs missing.

Racing ralph tubeless/pacestar – 2.2 (I think..) %70 tread left.

Maxxis dual ply 2.50 Hookworm like new – £40 for the pair posted

Any questions/requests for photos please ask, I’ll be as fast as I can!

Yes indeed they are!

Can I take CK headset , if not sold
    Thanks PN

Can you email me for payment details.
    Email in my profile
    Thanks PN

any movement on price of the bar ends. conti and bar ends for £15

photos of the Exotic carbon forks please
    email address in profile

Also interested in some pictures of the Exotics please, if the guys above me doesn’t want them.
    My email is on my profile.

Conti/Schwalbe tyres gone, apologies!

Simon – YHM

Pugsley nut – YHM with pics of headset

Forks pics to both people have also been sent!

got the pics of the Exotic forks but funds have gone elsewhere 🙁
    Interest withdrawn

is the deore brake still available?

Premier Icon essexbiker

Can you send me pics of the wheels & your location? Ta

Ah shucks, no problem.

teenrat – Yes indeed it is!

Essexbiker – of course however, I’ve checked your profile and I cant find an email address. Currently I am in the Norfolk area, but will be in Sheffield at the end of the month!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Brand New Der Guide, deore brake, bits/bobs, mavic crosstrail wheels, king hs’ is closed to new replies.