Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Brake hose clip things
  • waller
    Free Member

Hi guys,

Not sure what to look for to order. I’m going back to my Chameleon from my Cotic Soul as I prefer the ride. Slight problem is I’ve lost the plastic clip in things that hold the hydraulic hose into the braze on’s just wondering if anyone knew what they were called and if they can be got hold of?

Cheers,

allthepies
    Free Member

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-plastic-hose-clips-to-fit-alloy-frame-onza-kona-etc-/251276190516

Bought last week from the above seller and they fit the hose guides just fine.

Also known as C clips.

waller
    Free Member

Cool. I need some of them but its the ones under the top tube I’m after.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I would guess they’re universal dude. Do they look different?

whyter

Halfords sell them too.

allthepies
    Free Member

They’re universal, are the Chameleon hose guides double width or an odd design ?

joshbosh12
    Free Member

I need some of these too…except on my giant i have two cables on one so need more of a “D” clip, which i guess doesn’t exist 🙁

d45yth
    Free Member

Use small cable ties instead!

joshbosh12
    Free Member

Use small cable ties instead!

I do, but the c clips look much nicer IMO

waller
    Free Member

The brake hose threads through these and then they clip into the braze on. Like a sort of hollow tube thing.

Santa Cruz have come to the rescue and have found some that they are sending me. Amazing customer service considering how old the frame is!

Slogo
    Free Member

guse cable ties and stop whining. o to a model shop and get some in a fancy colour if you really have too!

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

I’m missing one of those on my Chameleon too!

waller
    Free Member

I’m not whining 🙂 can’t use cable ties on the two under the top tube but I can and do on the seat stays 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Brake hose clip things’ is closed to new replies.