• This topic has 84 replies, 52 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by MSP.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 85 total)
  • Bradley Wiggins vs. Piers Morgan
  • bencooper
    Free Member

Have we done this yet?

🙂

LoCo
    Free Member

😆 Wiggins WIN!

teamslug
    Free Member

1:0 to wiggo. Morgan is a total prat

donsimon
    Free Member

😆

IHN

The Twitter equivalent of owning him with bombers. The mutton-chopped wonder strikes again 🙂

ton

fantastic……made me chuckle. 😆

clubber
    Free Member

It’s great but unfortunately it’s not actually true – someone else posted ‘wiggo’s’ comment.

http://thewall.co.uk/topics/32080-the-truth-about-the-brad-wiggins-tweet-to-piers

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Is that the same Piers Morgan who faked pictures of soldiers abusing prisoners in Iraq?; hope he dies young the nasty t**t 👿

transapp
    Free Member

Didn’t see that. Brilliant.

rewski
    Free Member

And I thought I couldn’t respect him more 😆

Jamie
    Free Member

Shouldn’t have even bothered replying. Mr Morgan thrives on being an asshat, and peoples reaction to said asshattery.

MrsToast
    Free Member

It wasn’t actually Bradley Wiggins who said that though, it was @mrcolmquinn. Still a good response though…

bencooper
    Free Member

Ah well – still totally pwned, though.

butcher

Amazing

rOcKeTdOg

Bradley probably wishes he had said it

IHN

Piers’ response:

“Dear Trolls, that Bradley Wiggins tweet to me’s a fake. So maybe send it to yourselves instead of me? There’s a good of bunch of dimbos.”

Ooooh, get her….

clubber
    Free Member

Of course, there’s nothing to stop Brad retweeting the comment, effectively endorsing it 🙂

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

I think Wiggo gave the appropriate response to the bell end that is Piers Morgan, ie: say nothing.

LoCo
    Free Member

It’s great but unfortunately it’s not actually true – someone else posted ‘wiggo’s’ comment.

http://thewall.co.uk/topics/32080-the-truth-about-the-brad-wiggins-tweet-to-piers

Damn it, too good to be true!

rewski
    Free Member

he’s only done it to get his name trending in the twattosphere, I find the best to way to deal with the likes of Morgan, Cowell, Cheryl Cole, Amanda thingy is to pretend they don’t exist, and if they did, come from a very remote and tiny island of insignificant wealthy chavs.

andyl
    Free Member

I was disappointed when I thought Wiggins had said it but the truth is so much more appropriate and satisfying.

I hope all the GB Team refuse to have anything to do with Morgan.

chakaping
    Free Member

No swearing so we should have guessed it wasn’t from Wiggo.

I hope all the GB Team refuse to have anything to do with Morgan.

Now there’s a good idea. A complete boycott of Moron would be marvellous.

will
    Free Member

I don’t dislike many people, but Piers Morgan! Ah I can’t stand him!

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

Just give me 10 minutes in a room with Piers Morgan, Simon Cowell, ‘Dr’ Fox and a samurai sword.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

he’s only done it to get his name trending in the twattosphere, I find the best to way to deal with the likes of Morgan, Cowell, Cheryl Cole, Amanda thingy is to pretend they don’t exist, and if they did, come from a very remote and tiny island of insignificant wealthy chavs.

What about Caverndish, he turned upto his first day at the ‘Accademy’ in a souped up Vauxhall Corsa, painted gold, with the stereo on full blast.

drlex
    Free Member

One of the classics that was never broadcast for the Uxbridge English Dictionary:
    Countryside; The murder of Piers Morgan.

rewski
    Free Member

tiny island of insignificant wealthy chavs

for the record I did not mean Isle of Man, no offence to Cav or Clarkson… well maybe Clarkson.

MrSalmon
    Free Member

One of the things I find really baffling about Piers Morgan is his chat show on ITV. Normally when you add somebody’s name to the title of the programme like that it’s an attempt to cash in on the high regard that person is held in- suggest some quality from previous association.

But it’s Piers. Effing. Morgan. So WTF? Or do some people actually rate him?

philfive
    Free Member

I added my 2p worth this morning 🙂

willard

Phil, I tip my hat to you. Good job!

swavis

Bravo Phil 😀

Lifer
    Free Member

Here’s the real one:

mattsccm
    Free Member

Pm a pillock.
    However I am disappointed that so very few athletes do sing along.It does look a touch childish .
    I don’t go along with that scottish bints arguements that she is Scottish not British. After all she is representing GB

MSP

I wouldn’t sing it either, if it was about the nation or the people I would, but not some archaic crap about an inbred monarch granted power by birth.

philconsequence
    Free Member

i wouldn’t sing it… i don’t know the words. i’d stand on that podium, staring violently ahead with the intensity of a lion, then the moment the boring music stops i’d run over to the crowd and high5 some people in the face.

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

The athletes have dedicated years of their lives to win a medal for not only themselves, but Team GB, so all this talk of them lacking respect is utter bollocks spouted by people who are just looking for something to moan about.

I really couldn’t give a **** if they sing or not, these athletes have achieved what they set out to do, ie: win medals.

Watch x-factor if you wish to see amateurs singing.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I don’t know why we have to sing that dirge anyway – if you win a gold medal – you should be able to pick your own song. How many tour De Frances has the Queen won? Yeah.

Also if it upsets Peirs Mrgan*, even only a fake one, I’m gonna unlearn the national anthem and win some gold medals. That’ll teach him.

*Typos to keep his profile down.

mikeconnor
    Free Member

I don’t know why we have to sing that dirge anyway – if you win a gold medal – you should be able to pick your own song.

That’s a good point. What if you didn’t want that stupid song played to mark your achievement? Would you have a choice? I suspect not. Personally, I would be tempted to sit down during it, to show my lack of respect for the monarchy, but are there rules about having to ‘respect’ national anthems?

These guys were hailed as heroes for their actions:

FuzzyWuzzy

Yeah we do have one of the shittiest national anthems out there, can’t say it bothers me when people don’t sing along to it. As for Piers Morgan, there’s very few people that boil my blood but he’s one of them. I think his ‘popularity’ with celebs is they’re just afraid to go against him so all play along, hopefully soon enough one of them will call him on it and his world will come crashing down.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Bradley Wiggins vs. Piers Morgan’ is closed to new replies.