Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • BPW trying to book a session!
  • rollindoughnut
    Free Member

What have I missed?
    Just trying to book a peddle pass. Can’t get past the login page.
    Registering as new customer, creating password. Then what?
    Try to log in with new password, it’s not recognised.
    Stuff like this does my head in.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Perhaps they’re non transferable;-)

rollindoughnut
    Free Member

Eh?

rollindoughnut
    Free Member

Oh gawd! You’re not that Facebook nutter are you?

v7fmp

just go to this page…

https://www.bikeparkwales.com/mountain-bike-park-day-passes

find a date in green on the calendar that suits. add 1 x day pass. enter your name. click confirm.

then pay.

easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Joe

Why does anyone need a booking system to ride at a trail centre? Agree with the OP. It’s the endless tedium of modern life – the inability to turn up and do things. Endless call centres, looking menus on QR codes, ordering to your table using your smart phone, registering accounts, forgot your password, reset with a secret anwser, do a secret dance verified by a piece of AI software which doesn’t work. Bloody boring.

kayak23

Why does anyone need a booking system to ride at a trail centre?

Presumably it forms part of their insurance.
    You sign a waiver in doing so, or at least agree that what you’re doing is inherently dangerous.

lister

Why does anyone need a booking system to ride at a trail centre

Because there are only so many seats on the buses and he wants to book one of them? I’m not sure an uplift service could operate without knowing how many people were coming on a particular day.

intheborders
    Free Member

To reserve your place on the uplift?

nickc

Yep, you can just rock up to BPW at any time and ride up just like any trail centre, the booking process is for the uplift

joebristol

Surely you still have to pay to pedal up at BPW – isn’t there any limit on numbers for that based on car park capacity?

I think the summer before last we just booked it the night before on impulse to pedal / push up rather than drive to Afan which was our original plan

ayjaydoubleyou

You have to pay to pedal up. And book.

But last summer I booked late saturday night and went on a beautiful sunny sunday (may even have been school holidays) with no issue.

This was when contacts of CV19 cases had to isolate so I wasnt keen on getting in the bus. Others felt similar so there were quite a few of us making our way up the climb.

rollindoughnut
    Free Member

Yeah, it says you have to book a peddle pass. It’s only £15 with total availability. I just couldn’t get through the login page. Endless loop of create new password, password not recognised…
    I’ll try again sometime on the desktop rather than my phone, see if that makes a difference. Actually I’ll probably just do Cwmcarn. Was undecided which to do and this has probably tipped it.

dcwhite1984
    Free Member

Theoretically you dont, but BPW is a privately owned bike park not a trail centre, they ask you to book and sign a waiver for their insurance to be effective.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.