Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • BPW Accomodation
  • bomble
    Free Member

A few of us are looking to go to bpw for the first time, either in August or Sept.
    Can anyone recommend a decent place to stay nearby, would need somewhere with separate rooms/en-suite preferably. Nice breakfast would be a bonus.

teethgrinder

Travelodge and there’s a McDonald’s 2 minutes away, or Premier Inn if you want fed on site.

weeksy

Premier works well there

droplinked

Travelodge has a pub next door also

chriscubed

When I went travellodge wanted £200 per night, I stayed at the Bessemer hotel for £60 with a nice breakfast.

they don’t allow bikes in rooms, they allow you to store them in function rooms or other spare rooms they have. Didnt seem as secure, but the entrance is staffed all night so probably ok, worked out ok for me anyway

alaric

Try The Grange

Great accommodation, bike cleaning and storage facility, run by cyclists, does a great cooked breakfast and has a cellar full of craft beer…

arrpee
    Free Member

Book the Grange. Ticks all your boxes. Breakfast is excellent, right down to the condiments. Bike storage is rock-solid. Owners are fun, welcoming hosts. I went for the first time in May and I’ll be back next year.

bomble
    Free Member

Cheers all, The Grange looks perfect👍

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.