• This topic has 19 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Boxing Day brunch
  • slowoldman

Fries egg and beans with left over chipolatas and roast spuds (yes I know there shouldn’t be any leftovers) all fried up. But the great discovery was the very rich sausage meat and chicken liver stuffing which made a splendid black pudding substitute.

binners

Mrs Binners has just has just made us ham butties with the ham she roasted on Christmas Eve. Then we’re going in for round two on the absolutely ludicrous amount of cheese I bought, which we barely made an impact on yesterday

Burp!

mattbee

This is ours.
    Boxing Day snack

rene59
    Free Member

I had some boiled potatoes, cubed then fried off in some olive oil along with a sliced onion, garlic and a chopped up homemade chorizo sausage. Topped with 2 eggs which were then baked in the oven until whites were perfectly set and yolks still runny, sprinkled with chopped parsley and washed down with a bottle of Schiehallion lager.

Not very boxing day traditional, but went down a treat.

makkag
    Free Member

Got rid of everyone with some meat still around so tradition for me is cold cuts creamy mash pickles & chutneys .. there’s also some triffle left which will not make the day !

Then cheese for tea 🙂

bikebouy
    Free Member

Smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwiches, salad and Prawn Cocktail crisps.

And a large mug of Tea.

🥴🕺😜

Klunk
    Free Member

4 pints of “off the barrel” ipa with a walk followed by pork pie, chicken sarnies, sausage rolls, crisps and some choccy log 🙂

slackboy

Freshly baked baguette *filled* with bacon, morcilla and eggs. And ketchup.

ton

2 hours dag walk, followed by turkey, stuffing and mayo butties.
    being washed down with dead pony

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I always make too much Xmas dinner, on purpose, so we can have it again on boxing day.

This year will be no different. 😋

DezB
    Free Member

I could feel the weight of the excess food from yesterday (cooked by my brother’s mother-in-law, or sister-in-law’s mother, whichever way you want to look at it). So, today just had a croissant, after 2 laps of QECP.

vickypea
    Free Member

Arrived home ravenous from a ride and microwaved up some of yesterday’s left over turkey, sprouts, parsnips and home made cranberry sauce. Magnificent!

drlex
    Free Member

Zoomed in on mattbee’s spread and wondered if anyone mistakenly helped themselves to the pot pourri…
    Asian turkey salad tonight; turkey biryani tomorrow.

binners

The Binnerettes have decided that they want baked Camembert and crusty bread for their tea. And chips. Good call! 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Brunch?

FFS. It’s either a late breakfast or an early lunch.

*grumblemuttergrumble*

binners

Bah, humbug Flashy! 😃

dudeofdoom

The Binnerettes have decided that they want baked Camembert and crusty bread for their tea. And chips. Good call! 😀

Hmmm sounds yummy,wiv cranberry sauce ?

Chips an Indian party nibbles here

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I wuvs u 2, BinBins!

A belated Happy Christmas, y’old fart!

binners

Merry Christmas to you too Flashy! 😃

The girls have opted for Nando’s piri piri sauce with their chips.

Drac

Working so it involved a scabby supermarket sandwich about 2pm. Having a coffee now before I head home for a beef dinner.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Boxing Day brunch’ is closed to new replies.