Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bounce Below, Blaenau Ffestiniog. Any good?
  • rockhopper70

We are over the west of wales next week and thought about calling in here on the way home.
    It’s not cheap, £25 a head and four will be doing this with one sat in the cafe with the pooch so for £100, is it any good, worth the money?
    How long does it typically take, or do you get it there?

andeh

I went with a load of my mates for my (ahem) 28th birthday in January.

It is expensive but it’s brilliant fun!

You get an hour and we were all absolutely knackered by then. I don’t think my heart rate even gets as high on the turbo.

The cavern is really big and the netting isn’t like trampolines, it has a bit more give but also has the potential to send you (or a nearby child) into the stratosphere if you time it right. There’s several levels connected by slides, and a big spiral at one end.

I really enjoyed It, but it was pricey. We all ended up boiling hot, even in January, so wear something light.

airtragic
    Free Member

What Andeh said. It’s a hoot!

rockhopper70

Ok, thanks for the comments.
    I’ll be the one sitting it out so now feeling jellies.

nedrapier

Brilliant fun. Spend a bit more time there, get them to take a turn with the pooch which you take a few runs down the Zip wires, the Antur DH tracks, or the jumpy/pumpy line. Or visit the slate museum.

Great set of fun things they’ve got there.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Agree with all of the above. Brilliant fun and absolutely knackering. Get a game of British bulldog going in the big first cavern.

rockhopper70

Well that was a laugh, ruddy hard work though.
    My calfs are still recovering from landing when the net is coming back up to meet you, or when it is already bottomed out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bounce Below, Blaenau Ffestiniog. Any good?’ is closed to new replies.