Bounce Below, Blaenau Ffestiniog. Any good?

Home Forum Chat Forum Bounce Below, Blaenau Ffestiniog. Any good?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bounce Below, Blaenau Ffestiniog. Any good?
  • andeh

I went with a load of my mates for my (ahem) 28th birthday in January.

It is expensive but it’s brilliant fun!

You get an hour and we were all absolutely knackered by then. I don’t think my heart rate even gets as high on the turbo.

The cavern is really big and the netting isn’t like trampolines, it has a bit more give but also has the potential to send you (or a nearby child) into the stratosphere if you time it right. There’s several levels connected by slides, and a big spiral at one end.

I really enjoyed It, but it was pricey. We all ended up boiling hot, even in January, so wear something light.

airtragic

What Andeh said. It’s a hoot!

rockhopper70

We are over the west of wales next week and thought about calling in here on the way home.
    It’s not cheap, £25 a head and four will be doing this with one sat in the cafe with the pooch so for £100, is it any good, worth the money?
    How long does it typically take, or do you get it there?

rockhopper70

Ok, thanks for the comments.
    I’ll be the one sitting it out so now feeling jellies.

Premier Icon nedrapier
    Subscriber

Brilliant fun. Spend a bit more time there, get them to take a turn with the pooch which you take a few runs down the Zip wires, the Antur DH tracks, or the jumpy/pumpy line. Or visit the slate museum.

Great set of fun things they’ve got there.

wrightyson

Agree with all of the above. Brilliant fun and absolutely knackering. Get a game of British bulldog going in the big first cavern.

rockhopper70

Well that was a laugh, ruddy hard work though.
    My calfs are still recovering from landing when the net is coming back up to meet you, or when it is already bottomed out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.