Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Bought my first Park Tools item today :-)
  • MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Today I finally bought a work stand and got a park tool pcs9 for an excellent price.

Looking forward to my build tonight and I’ve only heard good things about this stand.

I’ve bought cheap before and it’s broke so hopefully this will last me a long while.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Have a Park stand came from a cycle shop which closed down must be 20 years old sound as pound great stuff.wasnt new.

wolly
    Free Member

I’ve got a pcs9 fantastic bit if kit, don’t know how I managed without one

titusrider
    Free Member

I’ve got a few bits and pieces but would like this next:
    http://www.parktool.com/product/master-tool-kit-MK-128

🙂

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Yeah it’s fantastic. Doesn’t fold up too well but it is really sturdy and the clamp works really well.

Conan257
    Free Member

THE Park Tool that everyone should own at some point in their life… If only to compare other tools against.

http://www.parktool.com/product/fold-up-hex-wrench-set-aws-10

My “slightly” older version is 15+ years old and still going strong 🙂

enfht
    Free Member

My PCS9 is let down by the crappy plastic height adjuster imo.

Workstands seemed like overkill until I bought one then I found them to be really practical.

hatter

I still have a battered PCS-1 I got for my birthday back when I was a teenager. 2 years ago it needed a new ‘head’ and jaw covers for the clamp, 14 year old stand, long out of production but spares were sent over from the States to my LBS no problem, try that with your Lidl special!

jamj1974

Park AWS-4. The best multi tool of all time! 4mm, 5mm, 6mm Allen keys and Phillips and slotted screwdrivers. All you need!

beaker

I brought a pair of Park cable cutters in 1996 and I still use them. They still cut like they are new. Recommended!

dhyetiman
    Free Member

I got my pcs10 stand a few weeks ago along with the wheel trying jig. Gotta say I think it’s a great bit of kit. Would recommend to anyone!!

http://www.evomtb.co.uk/pcs10

ivantate
    Free Member

Really appreciate mine, not sure if its better than others or worse but it seems well made.
    An angry piece of kit to move around in a garage with a car in it.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Among other things I own one of these 🙂

orangeboy
    Free Member

I have a rather old pcs4 race stand with the 100-3c modern clamp and its battered abused and would not be without it

househusband

THE Park Tool that everyone should own at some point in their life…

IIRC That tool is made for Park by Bondhus – but I do stand to await correction on this. For bike stuff I do tend to have more Park tools than any other – buy cheap, buy twice!

orangeboy
    Free Member

Bondus make hex keys for many others inc park snap on and prob others
    Top quality and cheap with proper warranty , all good

teethgrinder

I have a piece of strong from one of the rafters with a loop for the saddle. It make me sad, but it works.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Bought my first Park Tools item today :-)’ is closed to new replies.